february 14th 2016

yes i know mr. brightside is about being cheated on but lets just pretend it fits with the last section of the chapter okay?

---------------💿💿💿-------------

gerard sighed as he gently bounced up down, a nervous habit of his.

he had the party set out exactly how he wanted it to be. thank you, random youtube gurus.

he had cute snacks, really rad looking drinks, cheesy music, streamers and balloons, and a secret alcohol stash that he would bring out once his mom left to go to work, which was at 4:30.

she wouldn't be home until 9, so gerard assumed that would be plenty of time for them to have a fun party.

gerard wasn't exactly nervous about if the party looked good or not. it was more about the fact that frank iero was still coming.

yes, even after gerard called frank a homophobe and a shithead, frank was still coming. he claimed he was only coming because jamia really wanted to see lindsey, but pete, mikey, ray, and lindsey all suspected frank was coming for... other reasons.

patrick had no idea about the drama until today actually, when gerard was complaining to the group chat.

lindsey and gerard had made up, a day after the incident. gerard had apologized for calling jamia a bitch and calling lindsey a bad friend.

gerard sighed harder now, as he stared at his phone clock.

15 minutes until people were supposed to arrive.

he invited all his friends. ray, pete, patrick, lindsey, christa, and seb.

sebastian was gerard's boyfriend, and gerard liked him enough. he was hot, which was the most important to gerard at the moment. he knew nobody could top frank's personality, so he settled for looks.

well, seb was actually kind of disgusting, but in that good way...

of course, gerard had invited jamia, before he knew she would be the cause of some of his turmoil.

running a hand through his black hair, gerard leaned his head against the counter in his kitchen.

mikey had decided to walk in amd, upon seeing gerard crumpled in a heap in the kitchen, laughed.

"honestly, gerard. chill. he's just a boy." mikey scoffed.

"i know, but he's a jerk! why is he coming again?" gerard groaned.

"because jamia wants him to come, and you secretly do too."

"remind me again why jamia is coming."

"because lindsey begged you to let her come, gerard."

gerard whimpered, and then stood up. he trudged to the living room and threw himself onto the couch. whipping out his phone, he say he had three new texts

linds 🔫: frank, jamia, and i are ouw

Ray of ☀️: Hi Gerard! Christa and I will be there soon!

sebasstion ⚫️: hey babe im coming

gerard smiled at the texts, but didn't open them. they were all driving, so he didn't want to cause any accidents.

well. he didn't smile at lindsey's test. of course he was excited for lindsey to come, but he was not excited about jamia's or frank's arrival.