Just Friends?......Right......

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead

Close your eyes, so many days go by

Easy to find what's wrong

Harder to find what's right

I believe in you

I can show you that I can see right through

All your empty lies, I won't stay long

In this world so wrong

Say goodbye,

As we dance with the devil tonight

Don't you dare look at him in the eye

As we dance with the devil tonight

~Dance with the devil - Breakinging Benjamin~

Blared through my phone waking me for and early start. I groaned inwardly and rolled over and turned off my alarm. I was so not ready for the day that awaits me.

Attempting to get up but failing miserably. I fell tangled in my sheets and blanket on to the floor with a loud thud.

Oompfh!

was my last audiable sound before laying there looking up at my ceiling. It was baby blue with monkeys all over. I know you must think this from whenI was a child but no. This all now. See I love monkeys. and I adore the color baby blue or blue of any pretty shade.

Calie ! Calie! Calie!

where are you !?! My mother called slash half hollered for me.

I'm over here mom I called from the floor on the other side of my bed where I could not be seen.

a few muffled foot steps and a couple of nano seconds later. My mother was standing in front of me with a "are you serious look on her face"

Calie, what are you doing on the floor?

Get up ! get up ! you have school in less than 45 mins and I made chocolate chip waffles!.

I was ready to groan. But I had heard her say chocolate waffles.

I got up so quickly I almost befriended whip flash. I wobbled over to my bathroom with a lil more pep in my wobble.

~15 mins later.~

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes

Trying on all our clothes, clothes

Boys blowing up our phones, phones

Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs

Pulling up to the parties

Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop

DJ, blow my speakers up

Tonight, I'mma fight

'Til we see the sunlight

Tick tock on the clock

But the party don't stop, no

~tik tok- ke$ha~

I sanged loud as I hopped out the shower. Yea, I was in a better mood now. I started brushing my teeth still humming tik tok.

I really could use a bottle of jack right now. but hey not everyone can be ke$ha.

But..... there is my dad's bottle of scotch down stairs....

haha kidding. not a good way to start the day.

I'll stick it to the man later.

I slipped on my Black ripped skinny jeans and a baby blue V neck with my my baby blue vans and grabbed my bag and headed down stairs.

I kissed the rents stoled a few chocolate waffles and was out the door.

I hopped into panther. It was a gift from the rents, or more like a persuasion gift to get Calie to move to New York.

If you must know "panther" is my black chevy truck jacked up so high you'd need a step ladder

I hopped into my panther and turned her and she roared to life shaking me with her.

A/N: this is my first story on wattpad please be gentle , I do expext criticism. ( :