Meeting Bretty Boy

Hot and dangerous

If you're one of us, then roll with us

'Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

When we've got our hotpants on enough

And yes, of course we does

We're running this town just like a club

And no, you don't wanna mess with us

Got Jesus on my necklace

Got that glitter on my eyes

Stockings ripped all up the side

Looking sick and sexy-fied

So let's go-oh-oh, let's go!

Tonight we're going har-har-har-har-har-hard

Just like the world is our-our-our-our-our-ours

We're tearin' it apar-par-par-par-par-part

You know we're superstars

We are who we are

We're dancing like we're dumb-dumb-du-du-du-dumb

Our bodies go numb-numb-nu-nu-nu-numb

We'll be forever young-young-y-y-y-young

You know we're superstars

We are who we are!

DJ turn it up

It's about damn time to live it up

I'm so sick of being so serious

It's making my brain delirious

~ We are who we are - Ke$sha~

Blared out of my speakers so loud the whole world could probably here it as I pulled into the school parking lot almost hitting a few by standers.

"Hey they shouldn't have been in the way."

In return I gota few glares and was flipped the bird wich I happily returned.

~Brett Pov~

Hey guys so yall are ready for the after party tonight?

what!?

huh!?

dude I can't hear you!?!

some of the guys said back in reply. Reason being some douche just pulled into the parking lot recklessly and blaring loud music. Im suprised the person inside brain hasn't melted and crashed. irritated to the fullest that my friendscould hear me I stomped over.

He so has it coming I thought.

~Calie Pov~

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I heard against my window.

great first day of school and I'm already in trouble. The rents will be so thrilled I thought as I rolled down my window.

Right outside my window was a brunette , muscular , brown eyed fellow looking irritated. He was alright looking. not really my type but easy on the eyes. He looked at me and did a double take and said.

Oh! your just a girl. and rolled his eyes.

and for some reason that ticked me off.

Just a girl eh? what ? were you expecting some hot guy to drool over ? I said in a baby voice.

I guess this struck a nerve because he got all red and vains started popping out like your first pimple or pimples. I giggled. and opened my door and hit somthing hard. Hard like the brunette guy who was in the way of panther. I grabbed my bag, shut the door and continued to walk off.

YOU B!TCH! was all I heard behind I smiled a little. The name didn't bother me because I knew I could be one. So I continued to walk on. He already wasted 5 Mins of my life I will sadly never get back. I was cut off mid thought as I was yanked backwards by my arm as it was twisted harshly. I turned to see the brunette guy fuming with rage that only brought a smile to my lips.

Don't walk away from me you lil B!tch I know you heard me calling you.

By now the whole Riley High School was watching me be handle like a rag doll by some creeper buff dude with anger problems and not do anything. wow my parents really know how to pick a school huh. I yanked myself free and straightened myself up. And spoke.

Oh ! you were talking to me ? I thought you were speaking to yourself. I smiled.

Because last time I checked my name is Calie and not B!tch I don't really see the mix up with that. You must not be that bright ? huh?

now the little croud that has formed around us was in a fits of laughter.

I smirked as he look more pissed than before.

guessing by their laughter I must be right? I smirked again.

his eye twitched and then he grabbed me by the shirt and pulled back his fist ready to punch me. not slap me. but punch me like a man. I wasn't shocked really, I knew one day my smart mouth would get me trouble, I just never thought so soon.

I closed my eyes and waited for the punch. Not much I could do. he had me and it didn't look like the croud around was going to step in.

As i waited paitently for the blow or the bright light people see bfore near death experience or a flash of my life. But nothing happened. nothing at all. I was released from his grip and then I opened my eyes.

there infront of my was brunette guy and some talldark haired fellow holding brunette guy by his arm twisted behind his back.

Dark hair fellow- Brett WTH! are you doing ? Have you lost your mind? you don't hit a lady?

Brunette guy now know as "Brett" - What !?! this B!tch needs to be put into her place ! Brett yelled.

Crack!

was all I heard and the parking lot filled with students as Bretty boy cried out in pain.

Dark hair fellow- Say your sorry Brett or that wont be the only thing I crack and you wont be able to play in the game tonight.

I'm sorry you stupid little b!tch he mumbbled.

excuse me what was that I said ?

crack! Pop!

dark haired fellow- Brett he warned.

Ok ! OK! Im SORRY! IM SORRY! YOUR NOT A B!TCH!

I smiled and turned to walk away. Only to turn back around and kick Bretty boy where the sun don't shine.

and thank the dark haired fellow.

AHHHH! MY BALLS!

was the last I heard before I exited the croud and headed into the school smirking.