And no I don't live on a farm and ride in a wagon driven by horses

Calie Pov~

As I stood in front of the door to my first period class which was theater arts, I stopped and took a deep breath to calm my self before I knocked.

Knock! Knock!

A few seconds later I was greeted by brown redish haired boy with freckles. He look about my height. I'm 5'9 1/2, yes I'm tall I know. But not everyone can be cute and small.

He smiled a warming smile and asked me what he could do for me I told him I was a new student and he opened the door wider to let me in.

I stepped into the class room and soon all eyes were on me. studying me, judging me, trying to figure me out and lable me before they even got the chance to know me. Now you see why I don't like being the new kid.

As I made my way to the teacher's desk with all eyes following me watching my every move as if I was some new shiny toy.

Once I was at the teacher's desk, he looked up from where he was looking at a play script I assumed and smiled to me and asked.

"Hi, you must be Calie ? Our new transfer student" hesaid so sure of him self as he stuck out a hand for me to shake.

" Yes sir that is I." I spoke as I shook his hand back.

"Nice to meet you Calie, I am Mr. Foster but you may call me Craige as do all of my other students.

I was just reading an e-mail from your other arts teacher and she told me that you were very talented and did so well at competitions, So I am expecting the same from you here If not more." he said to me.

Now he had his arm around me and was guiding me to the front of the class. I began to feel the hairs stand up on my arms and neck as each step we took to the front.

ATTENTION CLASS! EVERYONE QUIET DOWN WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT! Mr. Foster said loudly. I bet the whole half of the school could hear him. Soon all eyes were on me again. Judging, and trying to read me.

"Calie! go on introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Foster encouraged me to speak about my self. more like feeding me to the sharks and pooring blood on me just let me get eaten alive quicker.

I cleared my throat and did what I had to do and spoke, might as well get this over with because I knew I had this coming.

" Hi, My name is Calie. with an "E" at the end. I' am from Texas, and no I don't live on a farm or ride in a wagon driven by horses.

"I recieved a few awkward looks and laughs from the class because I knew they were thinking that."

Texas isn't so different from here. Its just not as crouded and full of buildings. we have shopping malls,regular schools, eating areas just like here. We have alot of trees and land but it's slowly being cut down for people with booming buisnesses and homes. But don't get me wrong if you want to go into the country areas you'll see people still living on farms with animals and all , riding horses.

I play sports.Volleyball, Basketball and Tennis to be exact. I come from a very athletic family, Sports is every thing sort of in our house hold.

I'am tall yes I know 5'9 1/2 to be exact spread the word. blue is my favorite color at the moment. I wear alot of black, no I am not emo or goth I just never relised thats what I spent my money on when buying cloths. I am extremely funny once you get to know me so I've heard. and witty to. And with this being said this is all that comes to mind to tell you. So if you would like to know more about mejust get to know me.

" I won't bite , unless.. you look really tasty. " I smirked and then took a seat in the way back of the class room.

momments later I looked up from my phone because I was texting, because I felt someone looking at me. " you know ? that feeling like someone is just all up in your bubble ? yea, that's how I was feeling. An indeed someone was looking at me. A dark haired fellow with beautiful gray smoldering eyes with a hint of blue and green that were just so mesmerizing. He looked kind of familar which is odd because I don't know anyone from here.