Call me Levi....

Mr. Luca Pov~

I watched her leave, she was just so interesting. It's just somthing about her that draws me to her like I need her or somthing. Could she be the one ? I doubt it. She's just so young, and Its too soon I'm only twenty one. I remember my father telling me long ago that "our kind" could find our soul mates just before or after we reach our full developement. I wonder if my brother has the same attraction to her as I do, that's the only way to know if she's the one. The only way to know if it's your true love is if your sibling has the same feelings for her or he as you do. And then the chosen one would fall in love with both of you be then he or she would have to choose who they love more. Its quite heartbreaking to see your sibling hurt because they were not chosen but yet happy at the same time because you were chosen. Or worse for you not to be chosen and see your sibling happy while all you want to do is kill them and die because the one you love didn't want you.

With out knowing it I followed her down the hall towards the back of the school that led to the student parking lot it was like a magnetic force drawing me to her. I caught up to her, I wanted to know where she was going because her class was no where near this end of the school. I knew this because after this morning I got a feeling about her just like now and I took the liberty of going through files wanting to know more about her.

"Calie wait!" I called.

she stopped and tensed up and turned around. As soon as she saw it was me she quickly relaxed. Once I reached her I asked her where she was going.

"So you know your class is no where near this part of the school." I said.

She smirked looking unfased by the fact that I had caught her skipping.

" Oh really ? how would you know? you checked my schedule didn't you?." she said still smirking, knowing that she had caught me in the act. Gosh she is so sexy and that smirk of her's is such a major turn on. " Oh Bob! what am I thinking? she's only sixteen. I am definitely sick in the head."

"Yes I did." I said with a straight face. "So what are you doing Mrs. Lollie ? I said smirking suggestively.. " Oh god am I really flirting with a sixteen year old ? she probably thinks Im some major perv now. "Way to go Levi." I thought.

"If you must know Mr. Luca, I am skipping the rest of the day. I really don't feel up to staying here any longer than I have to. I will return tomorrow with a fresh start and a clear head." She said calmly and then walked down the hall not saying another word. As if she knew I wouldn't turn her in for skipping.

"Calie!"

she slowly turned around and faced me.

"Call me Levi."

and with that I turned around and walked off to my office leaving her standing there with a cute questioning look on her face.

Little did I know. She was going to be the death of me.

~Calie Pov~

"Call me Levi" I thought to myself over and over.

I was home now. Just laying in my bed not really doing much. I atleast thought he would stop or write me up for skipping I mean come on you work in the front office for crying out loud. But no all I got was a " Call me Levi" I must admit its a sexy name and fits him quite well. kinda like those jeans we was wearing to day. I thought to my self.

Knock ! Knock !

"Come in." I yelled.

seconds later my mom walked in.

" Hey, Calie me and your father are stepping out for the night . Would you like us to bring you anything back ?"

It was just like my mom the care for others. She did that a lot sometimes shes forgot about her self. That was my moms biggest weakness but also the best thing about her. Raymond and I thought so too. Raymond is my mothers boyfriend, But I call him dad he's a good man and he treats my mom right and he's been in my life since I was five. I know they arn't married but still. It was a neutral decision not to get married. that way if things didn't work out there wouldn't be any problems when it was time for them to split up.

" Yea mom umm... you can bring me back some candy and a pack of gum and some chinese food please." I said.

sure thing my mom said with a laugh as she walked out. My mom had a nice laugh, when you hear it , it feels the room and just makes you want to smile. She had that affect on people. With dimples like hers they would bring you to your knees whenever she smiled or talked that's the only time they appeared.

as soon as my mom and Raymond were gone I showered and tackled the homework I had recieved today. And logged into my facebook account. Instantly I recieved five Ims. yeah Im a pretty big deal back in texas. I clicked on my first one from my Lee.

Lee Zhou: Hey, Calie! I miss you sooooooo much! when are you coming back!!!!!????

Calie Lollie: Haha awww! Lee I miss you too. And what do you mean when am I coming back ? I just left.

Lee was my asian friend. I loved him to death. he's the reason why I went through with tennis. Me and him had spanish class together we were partners in everything we were assigned in that class. But we mainly texted , ate food all the time, and make fun of one another in class. I would bring him american food to class and he would bring me chinese food. that's how me and him operated.

Lee Zhou: I know I miss you sooo much though, It seems like you've been gone forever. I have no one to trade food with or make fun of.

Calie Lollie: I know Lee, and Im sorry . But what about Sandrea?

Lee Zhou: EWWW! noo! I tried, she is too ghetto of a black girl. Its not the same. She doesn't understand the food I like , Like you do. ) : Your the only black girl for me. ( :

Calie Lollie: Hahaha! and your the only asian for me Lee. ( :

Lee and I talked for about an hour or two and then I had to log off do to the fact New York was an hour ahead of texas . I had school in five hours. I had completely lost track of time.

Calie Lollie: Yawnn! Hey! Lee I have school in like five hours so Im going to catch some zzz's. It was nice talking to you again. I miss you and love you lots.! Night. Calie lollie: has signed out.

Lee Zhou: I love you more. ( : and I miss you too. Night Lollie. ) : ( :

Lee Zhou: has signed out.

I shut off my laptop and crawled into bed with a smile on my face but I didn't know why. I forced myself to believe it's from talking to my old friends back home, But I knew it was because I was going to see Mr. Luca tomorrow ... I mean Levi. As soon as I thought that a image of him popped into my head but slowly faded into a picture of Leonardo the fellow that was staring at me all period. " hmm they did kind of look just alike. the hair, facial structure. Only difference Mr. Luca I mean Levi was older and his eyes wernt the same shade of gray as Leo's.

I shook off the thought and drifted off into a deep sleep.