I wanted to see if you were as sweet as your name

Levi Pov~

“You know don’t you?”

I looked Leo up and down with all seriousness masking my face.

“About what?” Leo said like he was oblivious about the situation

But I knew he knew exactly what I was talking about, It was evident on his face.

We had a brother bond, not like any other brother bond where they were really close but an extremely strong brother bond because we were “Hybrids” and it was stronger than any other brother bond out there. We could tell when one another was lying, telling the truth, avoiding something, or is in danger; we could even read one another’s thoughts.

“Leo don’t bullshit a bullshitter. Now I know that you know that, that “Calie” girl is the one.”

All patience draining from my face.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Levi.” Leo said a bit shaky as if he has been caught.

I was spreading thin with Leo right about now; I wasn’t up for his little games today.

So I did what any normal person did when they were fed up, I lashed out at him, well more like lunged at him. I lunged at Leo full speed, he tried to move out the way but I was too quick for him and more powerful, and stronger. I caught him by the neck and threw him against the wall and held him up so he wouldn’t slip. By now I squeezing his throat in a deathly grip, not to kill, I could never do that. I expanded my nails into his throat to hold him in place because just squeezing his throat wasn’t doing much because being a “Hybrid” means you don’t have to breathe.

“Now I’m not going to ask you again but I know you know, I checked her schedule and you have three classes with her and plus I saw the way you were looking at her at lunch earlier today, and I also know you used the attention spell! And that is just down right sneaky and unfair.” I said in a low threatening growl, be he knew I meant no harm.

“Attention spell!?, What ? I didn’t use any attention spell. I was just staring at her and then she turned and looked my way. As if she knew someone was staring at her and exactly who it was.” Leo said all serious now, not a trace of a lie in his words.

That’s what I liked about Leo; he was an honest man but also knew when to lie through his teeth when necessary.

I let go of Leo’s throat seeing that I had know reason to hold him against my will now that he has told me what I needed to hear. “Calie “was the one and one of us were doomed when it came down to who she chose as her mate.