All in all I grew up and I grew cold

It was guy with dirty blonde hair, with peircing blueish green eyes. He had nice deep pink full lips that looked firm but also soft at the same time. From the looks of his nice fitting shirt he was very well toned in the right places. I normally don't go for blondes but he sure was a looker. He had that sexy , scruffy look to him since he hadn't shaved.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to startle you , I was just looking over at your art work, your really good." Theblonde guy said.

"It's ok, I just had a feeling someone was hovering me. And thanks, but this is just some random doodling."

"If that's how you doodle I would love to see when your actually trying. You know you should enter the art show coming up in threemonths or atleast join the art club we meet up about once a week Im in it."

"Not that Im not enjoying this little conversation, but what is your name ? "

"Oh! my bad, my name is Aiden, Aiden Bradshaw."

The bell rung and then Aiden and I walked to lunch, like last time I got two fruits cups and Aiden got a pizza and we took a seat in the back of the lunch room.

Calie ! Calie !

I looked up to see who was calling my name. It was Caiden from yesterday.

Hey! Caiden.

"Calie , What happened to you yesterday ? I was looking for you after school but I couldn't find you. I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out or chill."

" Oh I left early, right after lunch because "Bretty Boy" came and nearly twisted my arm off, and on top of that so much was happening that I didn't feel up to dealing with."

"Bretty Boy!?!" Aiden and Caiden said in unison holding back a laugh.

"Brett ? you know tall,big buff dude."

"Ohh Faggerson! " they said in unison.Yea we know him, he's known for being a bit crazy, and ruff with women." Aiden said.

"Ruff? A Bit? talk about total wack job. His last girlfriend he put her in the hospital and she didn't even press chargers talking about she loves him." Caiden said.

I zoned out of their little conversation, not really caring anymore, because somthing els interesting caught my attention, drawing me to them. It was Leo staring at me from two tables down. we just sat there locked in another intense staring contest that we are starting to have a regular basis. No talking , just staring.

~Levi's Pov~

As I sit in the far corner with a clear view of Calie and my brother Leo. I see he has used the attention spell on Calie to get her to look at him. I could tell he was trying to read her and sniff her out as "The One" as so I. But I would have never used the attention spell due to the fact I am a teacher and it would just be a little alarming to the school board, staff and any students that were paying attention. It would look as if Calie and Iwere making googly eyes.

Leo must know by now that she is the one. I will talk to him when we get home about the attention spell. he just can't try to take over and control her like that.

-Home- ~Levi's Pov still~

I get home to see Leo laying on the couch watching the game. Leo lives with me. When our parents died I was forced to grow up and take Leo under my arm. I mean I was the only one who could because we were different than others and we couldn't be seperated or our secret would have been fount out. And plus he's family and family is everything. And as for our parents we don't really know what happened to them. I had came home one day from school to find blood everywhere and the cops outside.

-Flash Back-

I was dropping off Linda at home, my girlfriend at the time, She lived three blocks over. As I was dropping her I saw a bunch of cop cars pass us by going into our neighborhood, It really didn't set off any alarms in my head because nothing ever really bad happened in our neighborhood. That was kinda the main reason my mom and dad chose the neighborhood.

After I had dropped Linda off I had sped home, dad, Leo and I were suppose to watch the game. It suppose to be the highlight of the season. As I came closer to my street the sirens were getting louder and the lights getting brighter , causing me to slow to a stop where the cop cars and ambulence were cutting me off where I couldn't pull into my drive way becaue the cops were at my house. I jumped out the car ran up to the front door where two men were wheeling out two bodies on a strech that I assumed were my parents. But I was stopped when I tried to cross the yellow tape that surrounded my house cutting off people from entering.

" Sorry sir but I can't let you by, Please stay behind the yellow tape." A man in uniform said to me .

" My name is Levi Luca and I live here , so you sir stay behind the yellow tape ." I said threateningly as I pushed by him.

I slowed my paste as I walked up to the two body bags laying in my front yard. Praying and hoping that those wern't my parents zipped up in side. I came to the first one and unzipped it . Inside was a man , a man that wasn't my dad . Relief washed over me , but there was still another bag. I unzipped that one and there was another man inside that still wasn't my dad.

Calm now knowing that the body bags laying in my front yard didn't contain neither one of my parents. Hope build up inside knowing that my parents could still be alive. I walked into the house to see it torn up from the ground up and blood every where but my parents no where in sight. My stomached growledfrom all the blood but lurched at the same time. I was hungry and I couldn't be inside for long , I had just fully developed and I still couldn't control myself. I searched high and low and quickly for my parents but I couldn't find them. I even asked the cops, all they told me was that when they arrived the house was in the same shape is was in now and only two bodies in house.

-FlashBack Over-

Five years have gone by and Leo and I still don't know if our parents are alive or not. Leo was thirteen at the time in middle school and I was a senior finishing uphigh school so I had got home before he had and the cops had been gone when he arrived so he was spared the horrible sight I had seen. We wern't aloud to go in the house , unlessonly to get some clothes and a few valuables. But we didn't mind we wern't going to stay any way. I took out all the money in the back that was left over from our parents, which was a lot because we were filthy reach, opened up an account , bought a condo in uper new york and never looked back.

All in all I grew up and grew cold. Leo and I had to leave friends behind and I had to leave Linda behind , but that wasn't all that hard because she was cheating on me with my bestfriend. So if this "Calie" girl is the one Im not all that excited because I don't trust women anymore.