Only if your as sweet as your name....

~Calie Pov~

As I made my way into the school I stuck in my head phones and blared dutty love by sean kingston.

I just wanted this day to be over with. I mean no one likes starting a new school right in the middle of the year. Moving away from all your friends you've known since lilo grade , just to start all over again. Just as I was looking down to change the song I bumped into somthing. More like someone.I had bumped into a very cute looking guy. I mean he had it all the nice curly black hair and the pretty light brown eyes and a hint of green, with nice full pink lips. And the cutest, deepest dimples I have ever seen. He was a total cutie.

His lips started moving I wasn't sure what he was saying. So I pulled out an ear bud.

Umm sorry I didn't catch that I said.

He stuttered a little bit but quickly recovered.

I said "I'm Sorry,..... for you know bumping into you. see I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok ? " he finished with a cute smile.

I returned the smile.

"Yeah I'm fine I said back."

"Are you new? he asked curiousity evident on his face as if trying to pin point where or havehe seen me before.

And knowing me being the little jokster I'am I yanked his chain. I mean I took a year of theater arts , I might as well use my skills I thought as I got into character.

I put on a blank slash sad face.

"Are you kidding me ? We went to school together all through middle school, we had almost every class together. I said on the verge of tears from holding back my laughter.

He tensed up and went all red and bug eyed as if he was caught cheating and didn't know what to say.

Oh,... Right. I remember now . Your Melony? From Mr.s Krutcher's class . I totaly forgot. Im not really good with faces. How have you been? he said as if relization struck him.

I busted into a fits of giggles nearly dubbled over. I couldn't take it anymore. That clearly was not the reaction I was waiting for. He soo cute but definitely not so bright. I bet he was trying not to hurt my feelings."aww that's soo sweet I thought."

I looked up from where I was crouched down laughing and straightened myself up and looked up at him. The look on his face was a mixture of confusion and embaressement as if he had missed the joke. I stiffled a few more giggles and stretched out my hand to him and said.

"Hi, Im Calie. And actually I am new here. I just wanted to yank your chain. I have never met you in my life or had a class with you. I giggled."

relization dawned on him and he calmed down. But a faint blush rest apon his cheeks. He smiled and let out a low chuckle before he said.

"Hi, Nice to meet you Calie , I'am Caiden. and I must say you are quite the jokester. You had me there for a minute , I had no clue what was going on I was starting to feel bad for not remembering he said shaking my hand before he let go."

We chatted for a little bit cracking jokes and talking about one another. He was a pretty neat guy. He told me where the office was and insisted on showing me where, but I told him I was fine and I could find my way. Not that I didn't want his company I just wanted to clear my head a little bit knowing that I hada big day ahead of me.

The bell ringed singaling the beginning of first period I assumed. Caiden and I parted our ways as he went down the hall mumbling a curse word about being late to class again. I laughed a little and started my way to the office.

~Front Office~

As I was making my way to the front office, I slowed my pace and took a double take. See I was a little confused, Because I was expecting a sweet old lady who actually has a nasty attitude deep down inside to await me.

Like at my old school Oxford High. Her name was Mr.s Evergreen. She looked soo sweet and inocent but deep down she had a heart of coal. Which is why me and her hit off so well . After a while that is anyways. But to back to what I was saying. I was expecting an old lady, But instead there was an attractive young male sitting behind the window.

"don't get me wrong. I didn't mind, I just wasn't expecting this." I mean how many times do you see a good looking man working in a front office of a high school?

Picture this. A muscular young caucasion male. nicely tanned with black wavy messy hair " in a sexy way" , with smoldering gray eyes hidden behind long black eye lashes, around his eyes were black rimmed, rectangled glasses. " the sexy glasses andnot the ones that make you look geeky."he also looked as if he hadsoft pink looking lips you could just kiss all day.

I mean come on? you would take a double take too . Ok stop drooling now.

I walked up to the window. And tapped a few times to get his attention.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

he looked up from what he was doing and stared at me for a while as if he was trying to have an intense staring contest with me. Just before he cleared his throat.

"Yes?, How may I help you ?" he spoke.

"Hi, My name is Calie Lollie. Im the new transfer student. Im here to pick up my schedule." I said.

He quickly understood and started looking around his desk before he handed me few white sheets of paper and a map of the school. As I reached for the sheets of paper he snatched them back a little out my reach and smirked and said.

"Lollie?"

Clearly he was making fun of my last name. Just like everyone had when I introduced my self with my full name. I quickly snatched my papers and said.

"Bite Me."

He let out a low chuckle, which was very sexy I might add. And said.

" If your as sweet as your name I just might. and I perfer to lick. you know? to savior the taste." he smirked.

I let out a airy laugh, I must say that was a good one but kind of corny. Since I was in a good mood I humored him.

" I will hold you to that offer. Mr... I looked at his name plate sitting on his desk that read. " Mr. Luca. " sexy name I thought." ... Mr Luca I said with a smirk and continued down the hall.

" I'am definitely visiting the office more often I thought to myself as I walked away.

AN: third chapter. wow I am on a role. I hoped you liked it. please rate.