Chapter 26: Lernaean Hydra

Chapter 26

"Lola, you were the one who suggested this!" he groans.
Sure the documentary on the modern day food industry is interesting enough, now at least. Before starting it though, he'd suggested they skip the boring video and make some memories of their own, with a special feature from their bed and perhaps a guest star of the bedroom wall and floor.
Of course, she insisted on the video she's been wanting to see for ages but now growing nearer the end she's gotten so squirmy. He's not that clueless about women he doesn't know what that means.

"Well we did what I wanted for a while. It's only fair we do what you want for a while now," whispers Lola nipping his earlobe after.

He angles his head away allowing her more access to his jaw line whilst assisting in her manoeuvre over his lap.
"I suppose fair is fair," he mumbles back as she deliciously slides her hands down his chest in a manner more aggressive than a gentle caress.
That action, he finds, is so incredibly sexy. Sex with Lola, has always been good. Amazingly, incredibly, mind-blowingly good. But these past few days in the aftermath of their 'talk', she's become more receptive towards him. Although, he argues that may be his acceptance of her. He can't fight it any longer. She does make him happy and trying to pathetically and despairingly keep an emotional distance from her was a doomed, catastrophe of a plan anyway. There's no way he can do that. Especially when his distance causes her pain and that in turn makes him miserable. At least this way whatever temporary happiness they have will be their forever, even if it may only be in memory.
He's never been a live-in-the-moment kind of guy and probably never will be truly; however for her, he'll try his hardest.

Her giggles strike him out of his musings. Silver eyes refocus on the beautiful nymph seated on him, smiling wickedly.
"See good things come to those who wait," she states pecking his lips in a kiss far too short.
Carlos grins. Okay, if the little vixen wants to be playful then he better play along too.
"Careful piccola, I wouldn't want you to have to eat those words of yours later."
She tips her head back, a laugh bursting through before those curls toss back around her.
"You're right. The sooner the better then," she corrects and then with a low sultry voice adds, "oh and harder, faster too."

His fingertips dig into her thick thighs in response as he sharply draws in a breath. Jesus. How can he possibly still have this same reaction even when he's got every inch of her silky skin ingrained into his mind?

"Here or bedroom?" he grunts most of those eloquent words he has in his vocabulary drying up immediately.

"Right now here. But maybe we can forge a path to the bedroom later on."
Holy shit. This woman.
His hand curves around to her ass, dragging her forwards and before she can giggle again he has her mouth ceased.

Lola's quick to gain her bearings, kissing him back with equal passion as she slides a hand under his shirt while the other one remains at his jaw. His own hands gently explore the sliver of skin exposed by her t-shirt. The gentle flirtation of his fingertips on that innocent piece of skin drives her crazy, more so than if he'd just ripped off her clothes and started groping her chest. With his resolution to her, to try earning her forgiveness, it's like one of the many barriers between them has toppled. She feels it in his touch, in his words, in his presence. He's far more relaxed around her, more assured and that in turn has her questioning how long this 'honeymoon' period can last. Despite his seemingly determined nature, she's still waiting to see the follow through. Will he stick to his morals when his father comes calling again? Or will he crumple to his knees in front of the old man?
In the meantime though...she's enjoying the sex. The mind blowing, pain numbing, good sex.