Chaper Nine

I have a game plan. Go out with Kole, make Matt jealous while taking my revenge in Cassidy, with Kole's help. It's a brilliant idea I think. Hopefully Kole will go out with me after all the times I've been rejecting him. He will.
I made sure to look extra hot today to make Kole go out with me. I was wearing the tightest jeans I could find and a low cut tank top. For footwear I just had flip flops because I didn't want to deal with sore ankles in heels. Now, time to find Kole and make him fall in love with me.
I haven't seen Kole all day and it's really pissing me off. First this outfit is a waste because Kole didn't see me in it, and second if I don't find Kole now then I will never be able to make Matt jealous. This just blows balls! Ugh, I need to find him!
"Did you hear what happened to Kole?" I heard a girl say. I stopped whatever I was going and listened to the girls conversation.
"No, what happened?" the girl's friend said. It sounded like Anne. Kole's cousin! Bingo!
"Apparently he got AIDS," the girl said.
Anne laughed and said, "He couldn't have gotten AIDS," the girl must have made a face because Anne said, "Casey, Kole's still a virgin."
After hearing this information my mouth dropped. He couldn't be a virgin, I mean it's Kole! He's a player and an ass hole, not that him being an ass hole matters, but still! With this new information I could maybe seduce him taking his virginity making him instantly attached to me! But will I be attached to him after I sleep with him? No I can't because I'm in love with Matt, that's why I'm going after Kole.
At lunch I looked all over the cafeteria in search for Kole. I looked at the table where all the jocks were and there was Kole, yes! I started walking over there with full confidence until reality sunk in. What if he rejects me in front of the whole football team and I look like an even bigger loser than I already am? So I decided to turn around and sit at a table and text him. "Hey, meet me outside the cafeteria-Nicky xx.". I watched him until he got the text and he looked over at me and nodded.
"Hey," Kole said when he met me outside the cafeteria. He scanned my body and my instincts were to tell him off, but I needed to win him over to make my plan work.
"Hey," I said trying to make my voice sound husky. "So listen, I've been thinking a lot about us lately and thinking maybe we could give us a shot." I walked over to him slowly when saying this until I was almost touching noses with him and looping my finger around his belt.
He took in a breath and smirked. "I guess we could, but under one condition."
I looked up at him giving him the sexiest look I could come up with and asks, "Which would be?"
"To give me a kiss to seal the deal," he said. I smiled and tilted my head up and meet my lips with his. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and knotted my fingers in his hair. His tongue skimmed my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting his tongue have easy access. The miss felt different than the other kisses that we shared. There was more passion and excitement. Wait. No, there was no passion or excitement! I feel nothing towards Kole.
I ended our kiss and he rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavy. "That was amazing," he said.
I smiled and said, "Yah, yah it was."
The bell rang indicating that we had to go to class. Kole groaned and said, "I'll call you later."
I smiled, waved and went to class. On my way to class I saw Matt and a ginger girl flirting by the lockers. The ginger's cheeks were pink and her green eyes were glistening. Her hair was wrapped around her finger and you could tell that she liked him. I felt sorry for her because he's just gonna use her as a sex toy. I also felt jealous. Jealous that she could get Matt's attention and he can't even look at me. God, I really hope my plan works because if it doesn't I'll lose Matt forever.