Chapter Eight

*Author's Note* Sorrý for not updating but I'm back now!!!  YAY!!!!  So just so you know I have a new story coming out and at the bottom of the page is the description for it, and tell me what you think!  OH and if you want to make a banner for me that would be great!  And it would mean a lot!  So enjoy and tell me what you think :D

Lindsay grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pulled on it which made me give out a little yelp.  I punched her in the face so she can let go and thank god she did.  I really needed my hair.  She kicked me hard in the leg and slapped me again across the face.  I tackled her to the ground and straddled her hips and raised my fist and was about to punch her in that little evil face of hers, til someone caught onto my wrist.

"Nikki, don't do this," I looked up and saw Kole holding onto my wrist.

"Let go of me," I said sounding like I was about to rip someone's throat out.  I looked back down at Lindsay and that bitch was actually smiling.  I so badly wanted to punch her in the face so I lifted up my left arm and before I could actually take a swimng, the little fucker grabbed my writst.  "Let go of me Kole!" I yelled.

"That's it," he said and wrapped his arms around my stomach and brought me up to my feet.  He turned me around to face him and he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.  "Look, I know Lindsay can be a bitch, but don't punch her.  Sometimes I even want to punch her in the face but I won't.  I won't because I know I'm better than that, and plus she's a girl so that wouldn't end well.  But anyways, you have to be the bigger person Nikki, even if she was being a selfish bitch."

I took a deep breath and I hated how Kole sounded so civil.  He shouldn't be the one giving me the pep talk, he's the douche bag who used me!  He has no right to tell me what to do!  "You know what Kole, you can go to hell.  You can't tell me what to do, I'm not the one that used you at the lake.  You used me.  All you wanted to do was get into my pants and I wouldn't let you so you went to Cassidy and shoved your fucking tongue down her throat.  So just let go of me."

He actually looked hurt after I said that, and he didn't even try to hide it either.  He took a deep breath and said, "I know I was a douche bag, and I shouldn't have done it.  But-"

"There's no but about it.  You were being a selfish pig and knew I liked you so you used me just to get what you wanted.  And you know it's too late to even try to take my virginity away frome me because somebody already took it."

His jaw clenched and his hands tightened around my shoulders.  It didn't hurt, but he was scaring me by the look he had on his face.  "Who took it?" he said sounding like he was about to kill someone.

"Somebody," I said being stubborn and not wanting Matt to get killed.

"Nikki, you you're virginity?!  Who?!" he yelled shaking me.

"Matt!" I yelled over hs yelling.  "Matt took it okay?!?!"

He let go of me and marched over to Matt and punched him the face, hard.  "Matt!" Lindsay yelled running over to Kole to get him to stop.  Cassidy went over there with her to try to calm Kole down, but he pushed the two girls out of the way and punched Matt in the stomach.  I ran over there and pushed Kole away from Matt.

"Kole, stop!" I screamed in his face.  "Do NOT punch my best friend like that ever again!  I mean it!"

Kole looked at me with sorry filling his eyes.  "I'm sorry," he pleaded.  "Nikki, I'm really really sorry."

I shook my head and went to walk over to Matt until Kole grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and kissed me smack on the mouth.  I was so mad at him!  I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't?  No, I didn't want to.  I let Kole take over the kiss and I kissed him back and too soon he pulled away.  "Um, I should probably, uh, go check on Matt," I said walking over to where Matt was.

Matt saw me and gave me a disgusted look, which put a pain to my heart.  I bent down to try to help Matt up from the ground, but he pushed me away.  "Just leave," he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Matt, I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Save it, go suck another part of Kole's body," he said giving me the most hateful look ever.

A tear escaped my eye when he said that.  We've been best friends for 4 years now, and of course sex had to ruin it.  Him having feelings for me had to ruin it.  "Matt, please it wasn't how it looked like," I pleaded. 

"It is what it looked like Nikki.  You had sex with me, then I told you I loved you and then you said you just wanted to be friends and now you were kissing the guy that just punched your best friends in the face and the stomach!  That makes me feel like shit!"

At that point I was full out balling.  "Matt, please don't do this!" I yelled crying.

He shook his head and stood up and looked me straight in the eye.  "Too bad," he said and walked out of the cafeteria.  I watched him leave and sat down on the floor crying my eyes out, not caring that people were looking at me like I was crazy.  I just lost my best friend.

That week was the worst week of my life.  Kole kept on trying to persuade me to get back with him, but I kept on rejecting him.  Matt's been avoiding me and had girls over at his house every night now.  He's turned into a total player in just a week.  One week he's had sex with mutiple girls and just tossed them like trash.  That  breaks my heart.

And it breaks my heart that I finally realize that I'm in love with my best friend and he hates me and is fucking the whole woman population.

A/N:  I know it's short, but thát's all I can come up with.  But here's the summary of my new story that's coming out Dangerous Dreams:

Book One of the Dangerous Dreams series:  Ali Scott used to be the 'It Girl' at her high school until her sister Riley died and her life has been a total mess.  Her best friend took her spot as captain on the cheerleading team and has everything a teenage girl could want, while Ali is just watching on the side lines unti she meets a boy name Rykeir.  He's the mysterious guy that keeps Ali interested and wanting to know more about, but doesn't know that he's actually saving her life.  Her dreams are killing her and Rykeir is the only person who can help her.  Can she trust him?  Can he save her?  Read to find out...

-19LiveLaughLove97

Please tell me what you think of this chapter and tell me what you think of the new story!!!!!!  It would mean a lot!!!!:D  And are you Team Kole or Team Matt??????