Chapter Two

(A/N) For a heads up, this whole chapter is just Kole and Nicky and I love it! You might think I'm rushing into it but I don't care! I love this chapter and I find it freaking hilarious! So love it, read it and ENJOY! :) 

------------

Chapter Two

"Can we go to the food court now?" Kole asked me sounding tired of shopping around. 

"Yah, but can we go to Victoria Secret first? I need to get a few things," I said not looking his way walking towards the store. 

"I thought you said that you were joking when you went to that store," he said sounding more annoyed that he already was. 

"Well, yah but, but it won't take long, 10 minutes tops," I said stopping and looking at him. 

He sighed and said, "Okay, but if we're not out in 10 minutes I'm dragging you out." 

I laughed and said, "Deal." 

We got into Victoria Secret and I could tell that Kole wasn't feeling comfortable because he had his hands in his pockets and he was looking down at his feet.  

I went over to the bras and got a black push up bra and a pink regular padded bra. "I didn't know you wear that stuff," Kole said looking at the bras. 

I gave him a confused look and said, "Well I am a girl, with boobs so I need to wear something." 

He face got all red and he said, "No, like those kind of bras. I thought you wore like something plain or something." 

I cocked my head to the side, "Oh okay," I said confused again. 

He nodded his head and asked, "Are you done yet?" 

I was about to say yes, but I had an idea that I thought would make him feel super uncomfortable and I asked, "No, I need to get thongs and stuff." 

It didn't seem to work because he gave me a devilish grin and asked, "Can I pick them out for you?" 

I laughed and said, "I guess." 

He grinned and we went over to the thongs and he looked studied them and I saw a few girls give him a weird look so I laughed. "What's so funny?" he asked me. 

"People are starring at you," I said still laughing. 

His face got all red and he said, "Okay, can we go now?" he asked practically running out of the store. I giggled and checked out the bras and we went to the food court. "That was embarrassing," Kole said after we got our McDonalds. 

"Well you wanted to pick them out," I said still with a burger in my mouth. 

He laughed and shrugged, "True, so I gotta ask you something." 

"Okay," I said taking another bite of my burger. 

"In 9th grade did you start the rumor that me and you had sex?" he asked me looking serious. 

My eyes got wide and I said, "No! Cassidy did and I would never say something like that especially because I'm still a virgin." 

"You're still a virgin?!" he practically yelled and we had people giving us looks. 

My face got all red and I said, "Shhh, people are starring and yes I'm still a virgin." 

"You don't look like one," he said and took a sip of his coke and a bite of his burger. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked kind of angry. 

"I don't know, it's just that you look to pretty to be one I guess," he said.