Chapter 10

(A/N) Sooooo I'm back on track. I'm currently in a hotel lobby in New York City writing this to you. I'm not even staying in this place hahaha. My sister is dancing at this thing called The Pulse, have any of you heard of it before? If not look it up of you're a dancer and want more experience and working with famous choreographers. Enough of this author's note and back to the story!!!

So this plan has not been working. Shit. Matt hasn't even given me a second glance. I made she to pass him when I was with Kole. God, if this plan doesn't work then I don't know what to do.
"You know my parents aren't gonna be home this weekend so I was thinking that you can come over," Kole said leaning on the locker next to mine.
I was about to cancel until a thought came. His parents aren't home for the weekend. He's popular and hot. He has easy access to alcohol (well I think he does) so all this equals PARTY!!! "How about we throw a party instead?" I asked trying to give him a flirty look.
He smirked and said, "Good idea, I'll let everyone know."
I smiled and tried to formulate a plan in my head. So if he invites everyone to this party that means that Matt is bound to come. If he comes I'll make him jealous by being all over Kole. Wait. What if Matt sees me and Kole and then leaves? That would ruin that plan completely! Should I just tell him how I feel? No. What if he doesn't feel the same way anymore? That would suck. What if I...
"Nicky, Nicky!"
"Oh sorry, what did you say again?" I asked.
"I was saying that we should make this party a huge rager? Like we find an abandoned house or something so I wouldn't have to deal with the aftermath at my place."
Shit! If he invites the whole school how am I gonna find Matt? "Yah, that'a gonna be sick," I said putting on a false smile.
He smile and said, "Great, now I gotta go to class see you later," he gave me a kiss and went to class.
I couldn't stop thinking about Matt and the rager all day. If this plan doesn't work then I'm screwed. I'm horse shit. I'm more than that, I'm a complete fucking disaster. I hate my life. Hate it.
Kole ended up finding an abandoned house for the party. He invited mostly the whole school and all of his friends plus those people's friends from the school at the next town. And they have more friends from another school that are coming. So basically this party is gonna be huge and I'm not looking toward to it.
Kole took me to the house Saturday afternoon to set up. "Where should we put the beer pong?" he asked.
"Um, in the dining room. That's what I think that room this called," I answered.
He nodded his head and a up the beer pong. After two hours of setting up, we were finally ready for the party. Kole and I got ready at the house just in case people started showing up early.
About 3 hours later the party was in full swing. There was people everywhere. In the living room which was the dancing area, people were back to back with each other. It was crowded in there, but the life of it was incredible.
While everyone was drinking and having fun, I was staying sober and looking for Matt. I couldn't find him anywhere. Right when the door opened and I could see Matt's hair I felt arms go around my waist. Kole.
"I need a partner for beer pong," he slurred in my ear.
I smile and lead him to the beer pong area. He had his arm over my shoulder and mumbling words that I couldn't understand. It was funny seeing Kole this way and I just had to smile about it.
We played a round of beer pong when Matt came in the dining room with that cuts ginger he was talking to the other day under his arm. Jealousy was flaring in me and I did everything it took not to stare daggers and them.
The ginger whispered something to Matt and he just shrugged. She went out of the room. I excuses myself from Kole and followed her.
She went upstairs and into a room. I opened the door and followed her into the room. She looked back at me and one of her eyebrows went up. "Were you following me?" she asked.
"Uhhhhhh, yah I was," I said awkwardly and slowly. "Look, Matt's gonna break your heart and I just don't want-"
She put a hand up indicating for me to stop. "I know he sleeps around like a man whore now after he slept with you. I get that you're his best friend, well used to be, but let's get one thing straight. He doesn't like you anymore, he likes me. I'm going to be the one that he wants."
My eyes went wide. She couldn't believe that can she? He's just using her. "Um, Ginger Head, you're just one of his toys. He's not going to love you. Why do you think he brought you to this party? To get laid! And after he's just gong to dump you like yesterday's garbage."
"Is that what you think of me?" I heard from the door. I turned around and saw Matt standing in the doorway.
"Matt, no I would never-"
"Then why did you say it?" he asked.
I couldn't tell him the real reason. I can't tell him I have feelings for him, not yet. Before I could say something, Ginger Head said, "She's just jealous that I got you and she doesn't."
Matt gives her a weird look and says, "Why would she be jealous? She's dating Kole."
Ginger Head rolled her eyes and said, "Do you really believe that? She just wants to get you back."
Before Matt could answer I said, "No, I have strong feelings for Kole. I think I actually," can I say it? Can I say the 'L' word in front of Matt? "I think I actually, um, love him."
"Well good for you Nicky," Matt said sounding irritated. "Did you love him when we slept together?"
This time I was speechless. I shouldn't have said it. God, I'm so stupid! What am I going to say now? "No, I didn't. I just, uh, I just recently got these feelings for him."
He nodded and looked up, but didn't look at me. "Come on Amber," he said sounding disappointed.
She nodded and looked at me and gave me a smug look. She nudged her shoulder to mine when she was walking passed me. When she left I slammed the door shut and slid down to the floor. I hurried my head in my hands and cried. Cried my heart out because I know that I will never get Matt back.