Chapter One

(A/N) I promise this is ten times longer than the prologue! I have a really good feeling about this story! I am so annoyed with my iPhone right now, this stupid thing won't let me do anything right writing on wattpad, but I struggle through it just for you guys! :) So you probably want to get to the story, so here we go! Enjoy :) 

-------------

Chapter One

*Four Years Later*

I really don't want to go to school today. Cassidy and her 'popular' crowd will be there and I do NOT want to face them. She's turned into a real bitch in the last four years. First she starts a rumor in 9th grade that I had sex with Kole. Second she ditches me for the rich and spoiled kids and leaving me alone. Okay so you can say that I had a sucky high school career, but I hope this last year it'll get better, even though I highly doubt it. 

"Wake up sleepy head, first day of senior year, aren't you excited?" my mom said barging into my room. 

I put the pillow over my head and mumbled, "Can't I just skip the first day, nothing happens anyway." 

My mom ripped the covers off of me revealing me in my tank top and my short shorts. "Come on! All your friends are gonna be there." 

I grabbed the pillow off of my head and gave her a serious look and said, "I don't have any friends since Cassidy said I was trans-gender." 

My mom sighed and sat at the end of the bed. "Then you just have to suck it up and give it right back to her. She's been pushing you around way to much, I know I shouldn't say this, but make this year a living hell for her if you have to." 

"Mom, I'm not going to stoop down to her level, I'm better than that," I said. 

"Aha," my mom said excitedly, "you passed the test! I didn't think you were, but you did." 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay I'm going to take a shower and get ready, so can you leave?" 

She pretended to be shocked and said, "Why Miss. Nicky I didn't expect a rude exit." 

I pointed to the door and said, "Leave, now." 

She smiled and kissed me on the forehead, "Have a good day sweety." 

"Okay mom can you go now?" I said irritated. 

My mom put her hands up and said, "Okay, okay I'm leaving." 

After I got done taking my shower I put on dark blue skinny jeans and a light pink V-neck t shirt with black heels. I just put on foundation and a little mascara. When I got downstairs my mom took a candid picture and said, "Now I don't have to beg you to take your picture." 

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag and went out the door. I got in my old worn out car and started heading off to school. I really hope Cassidy isn't gonna be there. Ha, of course she's gonna be there, she wants to make my life a living hell!  

When parked my car I saw Cassidy walking with Lindsay Court, the most meanest girl you'll ever meet. I got out of my car right when they passed by and Cassidy said, "Did your grandpa leave his car at your house?" 

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking. "She's just a cheap slut," I heard Lindsay say. "No wonder why Kole won't even give her the time of day." 

I turned around and did something unexpected. I punched her in her face. 

Me and Lindsay were waiting to get called in after Cassidy. They both probably made up a lie to make me look bad. Once Cassidy was released they called Lindsay in. I was tapping my pointer finger on the wooden chair and just wanted to get this over with.