Chapter 2: The Ball

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the last part because this one I hope will be just as good! I also exercised so creative thinking so I'm sorry if the personalities of some of the characters are a bit off, as well as their ages. I hope you will still enjoy it just the same! Let's begin!

Your POV

You woke up still tired from the previous nights "adventures" and got up out of bed to dress yourself. You slipped into your corset and got dressed slowly. You felt like a mess. The only good thing was that your ankle had stopped hurting you, thank god for that. But there was also a ball tonight so you decided you could skip breakfast an start cleaning right away. As you left your room you wandered the halls until you found Sebastian. "Good morning m'lady." Sebastian said as he bowed slightly at you. "Good morning Sebastian, is there anything I can do to help prepare for tonight's event?" Sebastian smiled and nodded. "I'd like you to polish the railing ways in the main entrance, and dust all of the paintings, if your finished with that you can help with snacks closer to the time of the event." You nodded and went on your way.

Sebastian's POV

Ever since I rescued Y/N from rain something has made my chest flutter. What!? Demons don't fall in love, and especially not a strong demon such as myself. But there was something different about Y/N, she was curious as a kitten, shy, and her soul, ah yes her soul, sweet, but oddly empty, the fear of loneliness snuck into every corner of her mind. She was so sweet, and innocent, I will make her soul mine, and her heart will be mine as well.

Your POV

You started to prepare snacks for the costume ball after your earlier chores were finished. Baldroy kept sneaking looks at you as he filled pitchers with juice and water. Once you had finished you wiped your hands on a towel and rubbed the back of your hand across your forehead to collect the little bit of sweat that had appeared there. "I'm going to go help Mey-rin in the ballroom." You informed Baldroy as he smiled and nodded. Before you could leave Sebastian entered the room. "Ah, there you are Y/N! I've been looking all over for you!" He smiled devilishly. "Since this'll be your first social gathering here at the Phantomhive manor my young master has requested that you participate instead of help. He has even prepared a costume for you!" You were shocked, Ciel wanted you to participate?! He seemed so cold, and heartless, and he even picked out a dress for you! "Wow, I'll certainly be excited to see what the young master has for you to wear!" Baldroy chuckled as he spoke. "We must get you ready for the ball if you are to arrive on time." Sebastian gave you no time to accept or decline as he pulled you off to the dressing room. When you arrived you saw a beautiful black dress hanging off the changing screen. It had a sleeveless heart top, shimmering a deep blue, almost black. The sparkly tool fell perfectly off of the waist into an elegant high low. "And the master had also given me these for you." You turned to see Sebastian holding a pair of fish net stockings. Your face immediately turned red. "Now, now, you'll look lovely." Sebastian ushered you behind the changing screen. "In order for you to not rip this lovely costume I shall help you change tonight." You looked at him as he took the dress off of its hanger and smiled at you in a cheeky, taunting sort of way. "I-I don't know if I'm very comfortable with that..." "Don't be shy now," Sebastian ignored your nervousness and started to untie your apron. Your cheeks turned an even redder shade than before. He began to unbutton your dress, it began to slowly loosen around your shoulders. As a protective reflex your arms shot up and caught the dress before it fell. "The longer it takes for you to dress the less time you'll have at the ball Y/N." you felt Sebastian whisper into your ear. It sent a tickle down your neck. You got chills, his voice was seductive and cold at the same time. You dropped your arms and the dress along with it leaving you only in your corset and panties. You heard Sebastian chuckle behind you as you sat and helped you into your stockings. ~time lapse to when you're finished changing~ "There now you look lovely." Sebastian said as he took a step back and admired you like a work of art. He kept your hair down, it fell in lovely waves on your shoulders "There," He bent over and slipped a beautiful pair of silver heels onto your delicate feet. He looked at you and smiled, the first time you've ever seen him genuinely happy, a real smile. His expression changed back to blank. He walked over to you his face was inches away from yours. You felt something light being placed on the top of your head. "Now you're finished." You turned and looked in the mirror, you'd never looked so lovely, and  you blushed when you saw the cat ears that Sebastian had placed onto your head.