Chapter 14: Ciel

You ran out of your study and far from your manor. "Y/N!! Where are you going?!" Alex yelled as you ran to where you kept your horses and took off. You didn't know where, but you knew you didn't want to be at your manor any longer. The horse ran fast and your tears flew like bullets from your eyes. You noticed the sky start to darken, and then the rain came, great just great. You couldn't tell where you were headed but the horse never stopped. You ran for a long time until something spooked your horse, it bucked you off it's back and you fell into the mud road. Your dress got soaked and you were in shock from the fall. You laid there frozen in pain, the rain drenched you and left you cold and wet. "Y/N?! What are you doing out here in the rain?!" the voice was familiar, but you eyes had shut and planned to stay that way. The person picked up your limp body and carried you away.

"Y/N? Are you feeling alright?" you eyes fluttered open and you saw Ciel standing in front of you. "C-Ciel, what happened?" "You were just laying there in the rain! I didn't know what to do so I carried you here." you looked around, you were in a bedroom, and Ciel sat on the bed next to you. "Thank you Ciel, thank you so much!" he leaned forward and smiled. He kissed you, his lips were soft and delicate, but his kiss was full of love. "Ciel! You have a fiance!" you said as you sat back shocked. "Not anymore, Y/N, let's get married, we can live happy lives together, just you and me. Please." you looked into his eye. "Okay." okay  was all you could manage. You were overwhelmed with happiness, you loved him, and you could tell that he loved you. You threw your arms around him in an embrace, he gripped you back. 

~The day of the wedding~

You stood looking at yourself in the mirror. Your dress was white and had a clean strapless top with a cupcake bottom with black lace at the bottom. You hair fell naturally around your shoulders. You took a deep breath in as you walked to the ballroom, where the wedding was held. The music started and you walked down the aisle, you saw Ciel actually smile, a very happy smile. You stood next to him and he intertwined his fingers with yours as the priest began the ceremony. "you may kiss the bride." Ciel turned to you and tucked a stray pice of hair behind your ear. He held your cheeks in his hands as he kissed you, you kissed for awhile as the crowd cheered with joy. You and Ciel went far away for you honey moon.

~Years later~

You and Ciel lived very happy lives, you decided to stay at the manor with Sebastian and the others. You ended up having one child, a girl. She had long wavy black hair, your eyes and Ciel's soft voice, you and Ciel named her Ava. 

I hope you guys liked this ending! I'll upload more tomorrow!! Later gators!!