Chapter 5: Unknown

Hey guys! I hope you like this next part! Enjoy!

Your POV

Your head hurt, really bad. Your vision was blurred when you woke up. You tried to sit up but your attempts quickly failed as you got very light headed and layed back down. "Good morning my lovely." An oddly familiar voice said. You turned your head to the side to see who was addressing you. In your still blurred vision you saw a familiar figure, and dark hair, Lau. Why? If he was so powerful then why would he take a risk like this to kidnap you? You tried once more to sit up, you did, you still were light headed but managed to sit up. Lau walked over to you and sat on your bed. "How did you sleep my princess." You looked over at him trying not to loose your breath as you spoke. "Listen Lau, I don't know why you'd do this, where I am, and quite frankly I'm getting tired of being taken away from my home." You gasped to catch your breath. Lau just smiled. "You're even cuter when your angry my love." His voice rang in your ears. My love. No, nope, not today. "Listen Lau, Sebastian will find me, and you'll be to blame." Sebastian, would he find you, or did he not care about you anymore. "Are you sure about that?" You looked Lau in the eyes and nodded. You threw your sheets off of the bed you were in and tried your best to stand. Your knees were weak and you fell to the floor. Crap, I can't even walk. "Looks like there really is no escaping now," Lau said. He grabbed your wrists and pulled you onto the bed as he looked down at you.  This time he didn't hesitate. He pressed himself down onto you, hard. He kissed your lips vigorously and being naive as you were you granted him access to your mouth. His tounge explored every crevice and then came up for air. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that." He said chuckling to himself.

Lau's POV

Y/N was preparing a room for Ciel's fiancee so I decided it would be the perfect time for me to take what was mine. After all she was alone. I had a special gas made just for the occasion, it would knock her out just long enough to take her back to my quarters downtown, but it would leave her terribly weak, unabling her to walk or fight back. I released it into the room, went to retrieve my prize and carried her home. Once Y/N woke up I didn't waste a single second. She tried to be strong but I could see the fear in her eyes. "Sebastian will come for me." she said. She was so cute when she was angry! That's why I wanted her, I wanted someone who could be cute inside and out. Granted I was at least 7 years older than her,  I still wanted to stay with one woman, not just hop from one to the other. I wanted her young body and her heart, and they would be mine.

Ciel's POV

"Sebastian how could I have let this happen!" I paced the floors in my study, Y/N was lost because of me. My heart ached to see her. "This is bad Sebastian, this is the second time Y/N has been kidnapped! You have to go find her!" "But my lord you ordered me to stay away from Y/N." I looked up at him, I couldn't stand the thought of Y/N all alone. "Sebastian, find her and bring her here, NOW!!" I yelled at Sebastian as her left my study. Your engaged Ciel, but why do you care so much for Y/N, she's your servant.

Your POV

Lau bent over and kissed you again. His hand slowly crept up the side of your body to wards your chest. This made you shiver with fear. Lau smiled at your reaction and continued to kiss you. "Please Sir it's quite rude to kidnap a lady and then treat her like trash. Sebastian!  You thought as you heard the voice. Keeping his hands uncomfortably close to your chest Lau pulled away from the kiss and looked to see who had spoken. You did too. A feeling pf panic soon took over your body, it was Claude, and standing next  to him was none other than Alois Trancy. "My darling Y/N! Is this man harassing you!" Alois said as he rushed over to you. All of a sudden that girl who was with Lau the first night you met him was standing protectively in front of you and Lau. Alois stopped dead in his  tracks. "Your highness I suggest you leave this to me." "Okay" Claude ran up to the girl and the fighting began. Out of no where Claude was holding four golden knives in between his fingers as he threw them at the girl. She dodged all of them except for one, which hit her straight in the ankle. She fell down in pain. Claude ran closer to her and wrapped her in spiderwebs. "Now!" Claude yelled as Alois started running to wards you again. Lau jumped up and Alois slipped under him and grabbed your wrist as he flew by. You were in Alois' arms as he ran to the door. "Come on Claude!" Alois yelled to Claude. They ran leaving Lau speechless and stunned in the bedroom. 

Alois' POV

I finally had her back in my arms. I wasn't going to let her go this time.

 Your POV

You were carried off to a carriage which Aois climbed into, you still in his arms. You sat in his lap, one of his hands supported your back while the other was tucked under your knees. "You can let go now," you said to ALois. "No, I'm not going to, because the last time I did you were take away from me, which is worse than you leaving me, I'm not going to let that happen ever again. You'll be safe with me Y/N, I promise." Alois said as he kissed your forehead and stroked your hair gently. You looked up at him to see tears glaze his eyes. You leaned into his strong chest and drifted off to sleep. You felt safe.

Hey  guys I hoped you enjoyed this part/chapter!! I'd love to hear some feed back from you guys! I'd also am gonna try to start another fanfic either about another anime or Youtuber's. It's up to you guys so please tell me which you'd like to read about next! The next part should be published tomorrow night! Later gators!