Chapter 17: Lau

This ending was requested, so here we go!!

I ran through the halls of the manor. I need to leave, I have to go... Wiping the tears from my eyes furiously I ran out of the manor and to the horse stables. Fumbling with the straps on a saddle I climbed on and I was off. Sobbing heavily thoughts raced in my mind. I didn't really have any idea where I was going, but not back home, that's for sure. I ended up riding right up to the Phantomhive manor. Stopping my horse I climbed off and jogged up to the door, without knocking I threw open the door. Looking around I couldn't see anyone. Running up the stairs I went looking for Sebastian when I came across an open door. Curious I looked inside. What I saw made my heart skip a beat. It was Lau, he was packing. Now that I look at him he does seem rather attractive. How could I not have noticed?! I didn't realize I'd zoned out until I felt the door slide open under my weight. Tripping forward I fell onto the floor. Oh dear, not again! Standing up quickly I brushed the hair from my mouth and brushed off myself. "Lau." I said quickly. "Nice to see you again." I stuttered. He chuckled and stood up. "Nice to see you as well miss Y/N." he put a hand on his hip. I laughed awkwardly. "Yup, well hey, where are you going?" I asked, looking at his now packed luggage. "Oh this?" he looked as well. "I'm going back to China. The guys I work with are telling me somethings up with our opium traders." Lau said, a smile on his face. I felt kind of uneasy. Opium?! That's illegal right?! "Say, why don't you come with me?" He asked, my head shot up, mouth open in awe. "W-Where's your friend?" I asked, shocked. "Oh her? She went before me." He stepped closer. My mind was racing. Leave all of this behind? China sounds fun! I mean there is the whole opium deal, but... "YES." I nodded my head vigorously. "I will!" I laughed. I saw his smile widen. "We set off tonight."

~A few weeks later~

The wedding was beautiful. Lau and I sailed back to China together and we were now getting married. I was dressed in a beautiful red and gold Chinese wedding dress. I had a wonderful headdress on and I was smiling so big I felt like my perfectly painted lips were going to fall off. I slowly walked down the aisle, seeing Lau dressed as equally regal. After the ceremony Lau and I retired to our bedroom in our new home. 

Epilogue

Lau and I eventually retired, well he retired. He dropped out of the opium buisness and decided to move to the Chinese country side. We ended up with one beautiful boy. He was a ball of sunshine, always smiling, always laughing. He had Lau's handsome face, but your bright eyes. You guys lived your days peacefully, watching your little boy grow into a young man. Your days were always filled with happiness.

Welp, there ya go! I hope you enjoyed this ending!! If you'd like another ending please tell me! Later gators!!