Chapter 15: Alois

You ran far from the room. Alois called your name and ran to try to catch up you. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest and hugged you. He gently pet your head. "Y/N, please don't go, we can be together forever, and I'll always love you." you felt that warm safe feeling you always had when he was around. "Okay" you whispered into his chest as he picked you up like a baby and carried you off. He had a carriage waiting outside and you two went back to his manor.  Once you were back you and Alois went to bed together and slept soundly. It was actually a month before Alois formally proposed, but he did it in the sweetest way. One day you went for a walk in the garden and you saw him sitting there admiring a flower he'd picked. You sat next to him and he handed you the flower. You looked down to see the most beautiful ring you'd ever seen in the center of the flower, he took your hand and put the ring on your finger. You planned the wedding for months before you both agreed it was perfect. It would be in the forest, there was a small clearing that both you and Alois enjoyed to visit together and thought it'd be the perfect place to have you wedding. It would be a small wedding, only the servants of the Trancy manor would attend. You dress had a heart top with thin tank top straps, it was sparkly at the top, the front of the skirt was short and the back was beautiful and ruffled. Claude helped you get ready for the wedding, he helped you into your dress and curled you hair. Once he was finished Claude escorted you to the clearing where you and Alois would get married. Claude officiated the wedding, since you didn't want anyone to know about your marriage. "And now, you may kiss the bride." you looked into Alois' beautiful blue eyes as he pulled you close. He kissed you hard and held you tight, you felt happy, and knew that you'd always be safe with him.

A few years later you and ALois had two beautiful children. The eldest was a boy named Anthony, he had your hair color, but it was straight and soft just like Alois' hair, he also inherited Alois' beautiful blue eyes, and Anthony had the best smile. The youngest child was a girl, her name was Nova, she had short blone hair and you eyes, she had you physique, but Alois' sly smile. You and Alois loved you kids and you both lived very long and happy live together, you had finally found a place where you belonged.

I hope you guys liked the ending with Alois!!! Yell me if I should do an ending with Claude or Sebastian, maybe even Lau, but please tell me cause I want to know what you guys think. Love ya all! Later gators!!