Chapter 7: Reunite

Hey guys I just wanted to say how happy I am for 61 views!!! That's incredible! I never thought I'd even get one view!!! I'm super happy you guys are enjoying my story so thanks for all the support, even if you haven't commented, just knowing you've read my story means a lot!!! Now without further adieu, LET THE READING BEGIN!!!!

Your POV

Claude leaned in close. "NO PLEASE STOP!!" you screamed as you closed your eyes in fear, he just chuckled and opened his mouth, you waited. You opened your eyes to see him standing back and looking down he released you and ran away towards the Trancy manor. You fell to the soft forest ground. What was that all about?? 

Claude's POV

I looked into her eyes, this wasn't my soul to take, she already had a contract?! But with who? I stepped back and released Y/N. I had to get far away, their contract wasn't strong, but her demon was.

Alois' POV

I trotted downstairs to go find Y/N, I needed a break from that boring work of mine. "Y/N!! OHHH Y/N!" I shouted. No answer. I walked into the gardens where I found Claude. "Claude, where is Y/N?" he looked at me. "In the forest." I was struck with fear, Y//N alone?! In the forest?! "Why didn't you go with her you stupid tard!!!" I slapped Claude and raced into the forest to go find Y/N. "Your highness!! No!" Claude?

You POV

You sat there confused on what had just happened. "My lady long time no see." a soft, and comforting voice that sounded oddly familiar said. You turned to see a tall man with soft black hair like Sebastian's and Claude's, only his was shorter and scruffy, in a cute sort of way. He wore a black suit with a brilliant blue handkerchief sticking out of his chest pocket. "Pardon me, but I don't believe we've met before sir." the man smiled at you. "We have, but you may not remember me, you see when you made a contract with me, it wiped all of your memories." What was he talking about?? What contract? "I'm Alex, your butler, and demon server in this crazy life of yours." DEMON?!?! Just like Claude!!!  "If your a demon, and I really had a life before this then how did I end up here?" "You see I am a very powerful demon, so when you made your contract with me you asked me to erase all of your memories, help you live a happy and full life and send you far away from your manor. I apologize for not coming sooner, but you asked me to come when you couldn't mange any more on your own." You stared up in shock at Alex. "I-If your really a demon and I really made a contract with you, then where is your symbol??" Alex walked over to you and tore your dress at the seams of the waist, and there it was, clear as day, a medium sized turquoise star was in the middle of jagged lined circle. Inside the start was a pentagon. You wondered how you hadn't seen it before. "Now then, your manor awaits you." Alex scooped you up and took off into the afternoon with you in his arms.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter! I hope you enjoyed the twist!! Also I'd like to thank all of you again for 61 views! That's super cool! I'll publish more tomorrow!! Later gators!!!