1) The Cool Kid

You woke up at 6:00 AM and hit your alarm clock.
"Oh my god," you groaned, "today is not going to be good."
You got out of bed and pulled on your favorite band shirt and torn jeans. Of course, you couldn't forget your favorite converse.
It was your first day at Alternia High and you definitely didn't want to make a fool of yourself.
You grabbed your backpack and ran outside. As you turned the ignition on your car, all you could do was worry.
What if nobody likes me? What if they think I'm a joke? What if they act nice in my face but they hate me and I don't even know? What if they end up stabbing me in the back? Will I consider myself a failure? Will I fight back? (These thoughts were taken from The Plain White T's song "What If" :) it's linked)
You pulled into the parking lot and took a deep breath.
Alright, you thought, let's do this.
Upon entering your first period, you sprang for the back of the class. No way you'd like to be noticed on day one. You sat in the corner and a kid walked in. He caught your eye somehow. Something about him was... enchanting.
No, you hit yourself on the head, I can't be lusting already! He's too cool anyway...
"Is this seat taken?" He gestured to the desk next to you.
Just the mere sound of his voice made your skin crawl. You could feel yourself turning red.
"No- not unless you wanna sit there?" You stuttered.
What the hell did I just say?! You wanted to die. You quickly covered your face in shame.
"Well, I do," He laughed, "my name is Dave. Dave Strider."
He held his hand out toward you.
Grab it and don't let go.
You grabbed his hand and shook it briefly before returning it to your lap.
His hands are so... smooth.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)," you said.
"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," Dave whipped out a comb and began combing his hair while you began salivating.
He's so hot, but why does he bother with those shades? Should I ask?
He was just another mystery to be solved.
One school. One day. And one crush... Already.