15) I'm Sorry

"Why the hell do we have to explain?! Is there something not wrong with murdering someone?!" Jade yelled.

"Well, yes and no, honey," Vriska stood.

"Why'd you do it? You aren't involved at all with us and you won't ever be. So why?" You grilled her.

"Because, I've wanted to be involved. I hate you and you," she gestured to you and Jade, "but Dave on the other hand... I always had a flushcrush for him."

Her fingers began tracing his face and she leaned in.

"I can't- move," he muttered.

She kissed Dave right in front of you.

Your blood boiled and your face turned red.

"What's a matter, (Y/N)?" Vriska laughed.

"You," you growled. Everyone seemed startled as you said that, as well as you. You suddenly began floating.

"(Y/N), you- you've gone Grimdark!" Jade yelled.

She ducked under one of Vriska's tables and Dave still couldn't move.

"Oh, no what's she gonna do st-"
A light gurgling noise began in her throat. You had just stabbed her in the back.

Dark blue blood flooded the floors of Vriska's hive. She collapsed and Dave was able to move.

But your Grimdark didn't settle. You laughed maniacally and struck Jade through the heart.

"Karma's a bitch," you laughed.

You didn't notice Dave, thank gog, but you turned out the door and headed towards the school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HEYY EVERYONE," you hit the doors down.

Screams and pleas filled the air.
Blood of all colors spilled onto the floor.

"It's my own personal rainbow," you laughed.

Suddenly, a pain struck your stomach. You looked down and noticed a blade through your gut. You collapsed and the last thing you saw was dark shades.

"I'm sorry," he sobbed, "(Y/N)."

Your world went dark.