.2

three weeks later

sammy sat in her chair, doing her work from home. she worked in her fathers business, which paid quite well.

she heard a knock on her door. she sprinted to the door, fixing her hair before spurring the door wide open.

"hi." there he was, the boy. coffee boy was in front of her. sammy was in the heat of the moment and gave him a huge hug. to sammy's surprise he hugs back.

"how'd you find me?" she questioned, quite curious. he smiled, sammy thought he looked cute smiling.

"you're neighbor delilah is quite the chatter." he giggles. sammy nods letting him in.

"i realized i never got your name." he says, plopping himself on her couch.

"i don't say my name quite often." sammy replies. she believed revealing names make them vulnerable. people can't talk behind your back, when they don't know your name.

"well, i guess i won't tell you mine either." he grunts. josh was happy not giving away his name, she'd be able to look him up.

"what brought you here? i thought you forgotten about me?" sammy said. 'coffee boy' just shrugged, though he knew.

things flew around his head about her, vacations, friendships, even a relationships. he knew that she didn't feel the same way, just by the way she looked at him.

"you were great company." he says, patting a seat next to him for sammy to sit down on. sammy sat down near him.

"how are your friends?" she wonders. the boy panicked, confused on how she knew.

"where did you hear that from?" he growled, his brown eyes turning a dark mocha colour, her grips her arm tightening it.

"you told me!" she cries in fear, pulling her hand away. his eyes turn back to his light brown, and regret it plastered on his face.

"i'm sorry."  he pleaded. he put his hands on sammy, but she pried her hands away.

"it's okay." she croaked. coffee boy stared at her, as her thoughts whirled.
"he could be dangerous." her mind screamed

"he could hurt you!" it debated, it felt like a personal war, her against her mind, until the reason caught her out of her thoughts.

"hello?" he asked, sammy noticed tears running down her cheeks.

"i said i'm sorry! i didn't mean to scare you." he said. sammy looks up at him, wiping her tears away. the boy reaches and gives her a hug.

"it's okay." she says. she smiles before adding on.

"you're great company."