.4

sammy woke up from a ding on her phone. she unlocked her phone looking at it.

coffee boy
are you busy tonight?

sammy
no, what's up?

coffee boy
me and my friend are going
to nandos, wanna come?

sammy
sure what time?

coffee boy
is 4pm good?

sammy
yeah totally see you there!

sammy looked at her phone, seeing it was already 2:00pm. she hopped in the shower then changed. she put on a purple loose tank top and black jeans.

she combs the bottom of her hair, and covers the top with a black cap. sammy puts on simple makeup, mascara, eyeliner, and eos.

she checks the weather seeing it was 10 degrees celsius [50f]. she puts an adidas jacket and slips on her shoes and waits on her couch.

sammy's outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=17824426&.svc=copypaste&id=189423750

it reached 3:30 and sammy starts to head to nandos. when she gets there she hops out the car.

she walks in, searching around for coffee boy.

"over here!" she hears him yell, she smiles turning around. she sees her worst nightmare.

harry.

she ran out, she ran behind the building to a bench. she just sat there and cried. she can't be friends with him if he knows harry.

"are you okay?" coffee boy asked. sammy couldn't stop crying, but tried to speak.

"i c-can't be fr-riends with you." she said, she hugged her knees around her body and kept on.

"but why?" he said, his face was white, and he was sad too. he was about to lose someone meaningful to him.

"because h-harry is my ex!" she yells. he was stunned and worried.

"i won't stop being you friend, you mean too much to me." he said. sammy looked up at him, and josh leaned in to kiss her. she pulls away once his lips touch hers.

"you can't like me! you don't even know my name." she screams at him.

"i'm josh." he said smiling, he put out his hand.

"sammy." she said shaking it.

"nice to meet you."