.17

it was 4am, sammy wakes up. she took a quick shower changing into a red sweatshirt, and blue cut shorts. she grabs her suitcase and phone.

she walks down to reception, returning her key and checking out. she waited for her cab, sitting on the bench.

she gets in her cab, heading to the airport. she looks on instagram, liking her friends pictures.

she reaches the airport, running to get to her plane. she reaches there, looking out the window.

goodbye london

[1 month later]

"colton, fuck off." sammy laughs, her entire family was over, hanging out by the pool. the house was filled with all her family.

"samantha, language." her mum scolds, sammy rolls her eyes, while colton laughs her.

sammy had her legs in the water whilst she was taking to her cousin.

"so when are you getting your braces off?" she asked, kicking her legs in the water.

"next week, finally. this shit hurts my teeth." her cousin, olivia complains. sammy giggles.

"i remember when i had braces in secondary." sammy said. olivia glared at her before speaking.

"but i'm 19, and i still have braces!" she exclaimed. sammy pats her back reassuring whilst laughing.

"sammy, someone's here for you." colton said. olivia raised her eyebrow, sammy replies with a shrug. she walks to the door, seeing the tall figure she left only a month before.

"josh?" she asked. he nods, giving her a squeeze. sammy sheds a tear into his jumper.

"i've missed you." josh said, with a grin on his face. she cupped his face, placing a small peck on his lips.

"i've missed you too." she said, with a grin. sammy walks out closing the door behind her.

"what are you doing here?" she asks, sitting down near the front.

"i came to ask you a question." he said. she hums, showing he acknowledged what he said.

"would you move back to london with me?"