.15

simon leave sammy's flat, about twenty minutes later. she sits down, sighing. simon always has to ruin shit. what is she going to say to josh, what is she going to say to helen.

helen is going to find out, one way or another.

it was almost time for sammy to leave, so she grabbed a bag, with her wallet, phone and keys.

she sat by her hotel steps, waiting for josh to arrive. josh shows up, in his car.

"hey." josh said emotionless. sammy smiled, placed her bag down and stared out the window.

sammy put her hand on the armrest. picking up her up her fingers, dropping them down to make a tapping sounds. josh hand brushes across sammy's hand. he slowly interlocks with his hand with hers causing a huge smile on his face.

sammy sat there rather uncomfortable. she sunk in her seat, trying to inch away her hand but it was stuck together with his. she sighs giving up.

"so, what are we seeing?" sammy asks, folding back her hair to the left.

"the jungle book?" he asked, moving the wheel to turn. sammy nodded her head, glaring back at the window.

"are you okay?" josh asks, pulling up to the parking lot. she smiles and nods, before pulling her hand away as she unbuckles her seatbelt. josh pulls the key for the engine.

they both head into the cinema, josh buying tickets for the two of them to go see the movie. it dawned upon sammy a question she had been longing to ask him.

they grab their coke and popcorn and head on the the movie.

[time skip]

josh and sammy headed on a walk as they both didn't feel like heading home yet.

"joshua?" she said, he hummed acknowledging his name being said.

"what's up with you and frey?" she questions, moving a string of hair back from her face.

"we, uh, broke it off." he said, staring into the night sky ahead of them.

"was it because of me?" she asked, feeling slightly guilty for making his life harder.

"we already had some issues." he blantly said in a monotone voice. sammy mumbled an array of words that were inaudible to josh, so he shrugged it off.

"that day you came and visited me. what did you mean by finding out about yourself?" he said, pausing a bit in his breathing. sammy shoved her hands in her jacket before speaking.

"i'm pansexual." she quietly whispered. he looked at her, still having a question lingering in his mind.

"then what happened with me and you?" he asked, finding a bench. they both taking a seat letting her continue.

"at that time, i was still wondering why i like women, and demis, and all that. i was confused as all hell. i thought if you kissed me, i would know what i wanted for sure. like after that kiss everything would be laid out for me. but it just confused me more." she said, looking down at her illuminated trainers.

"i'm sorry." he said. then out of nowhere it started pouring rain. sammy mentally sweared at the clouds, before they walking back to the car.

[time skiparoonie]

they get to her hotel, and josh walks her up to her room. sammy give him a hug before opening her door.

"next time?" he wonders. she smiled and nods.

"seen you soon, coffee boy." and with that she shut the door.