.9

josh grabbed his keys heading out to meet sammy again. he stopped by a near by coffee shop to grab them both a black coffee. he then headed to her home, knocking on the door.

she opened the door, she has changed from the few hours he had last seen her. and she was still there, looking effortlessly beautiful. josh didn't say anything, but she just looked at him with her eyes looking so light and vulnerable.

"i'm sorry, i just can't anymore." she said, shielding her eyes from tears. josh gripped onto her and gave her a huge hug. she cried into his black jumper, which he put on at the last minute.

"what can you not do anymore?" josh said in a light voice. she then just stares at him, he looked so concerned.

"us." she said, letting go of josh. josh stumbled back, he was just so confused. one day she cares, then one day she completely breaks her heart.

"what?" josh croaked. that's all he could say, his mouth felt dry.

"josh i'm sorr-" before she finished her sentence josh ran out the door. he didn't know where he was running to but he kept running. he reached a park and sat in the pouring rain on a bench crying.

"what did i do?" he angrily spoke to himself. he felt his phone buzz in his pocket, but he was just so defeated. he couldn't talk to anybody. he took out his phone posting a tweet.

zerkaaHD: now you're just somebody that i used to know

.

.

.
josh went to his terminal, trying to reach his plane. sprinting to it, almost not reaching there if he was late even a few seconds.

josh had once again, cut sammy off. he couldn't deal with her bullshit anymore. all she did was break his heart. he could move on from her, and he would move on from her. from here on out for him was a clean start, a fresh get away from his past. he could now live in the future.

without coffee girl.

[AN]
i know it's short, i'm sorry, girlfriends will be added in the next chapter. I'll definitely have that chapter out by tomorrow. bye guys!