.19

"what do you want to do sammy?" josh spoke.

"i don't know joshua." she said, somewhat frustrated.

"then what's your reason?" he asked, getting agitated as well. sammy just laughs and shakes her head at his response.

"haven't you noticed all we do is fucking fight?" she replied. josh just stared at the window.

"we can't be together, if we can't keep a stable relationship." she said, pointing to him.

"i really try not to fight with you, i really do." he said, looking down at her.

"i know you do josh." she responded, laying her head on his shoulder.

"i think you should get back together with freya." she added. josh quickly slid his shoulder from her head, causing her to look up.

"what, no!" he quickly says. sammy had a confused look on her face.

"why?"

"why not?"

"josh why?"

"because.."

"because what?" she said harshly. josh was taken back.

"we're not really, you know, broken u-"

"what the hell do you mean you're not broken up?"

"i mean, we're still technically together. but that doesn't mean anything."

"that means everything josh!" she said, slowly breaking down.

"so that means you've been cheating on her with me?"

"no..yes?"

"oh my god." she said freaking out.

"it's gonna be fine." he said, holding her arms.

"when we're you gonna tell me?" she said, trying to calm down. he shrugged.

she swiped her phone and clothes and headed for the door.

"no sammy please." josh pleads, chasing after her.

"what?" she says annoyed.

"i love you. please." josh said. her eyes widened.

"i can't right now." and with that she was out. she rushed back to her house.

sammy started packing her bags, placing her valuables in her suitcase. she was tired of josh, fucking up her life.

she left a note for her parents, and went on a train. she headed to wherever this train was gonna take her.

away from coffee boy