ii.

Hey, I can't believe people are actually reading this. HAHAHA so yeah, I hope you're enjoying this story. I'll be updating two chapters today! YEY! kahit andaming kailangang gawin. Pray for me for this coming week. HAHAHAHA.

Enjoy,

xoxo Poutylipschinita

PS. When I post my stories, I really haven't done any proofreading so I have to apologize for grammatical errors, wrong spellings, and sentences that doesn't make sense. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

ii.

Broadway Centrum, 2031

Eat Bulaga has been running for 52 years already. And this year they are in their 2nd season for their search of new talents that will bring a great impact to the audience just like my dad and a certain Maine Mendoza did back then. I had a theory that maybe she's my mother since she was my Dad's love team before but everyone's saying that  Dad didn't pursue her at all and they were just really close friends.

Back to EB, they aren't exactly looking for a couple. They just search for people in the internet around the globe with crazy talents and they also conduct live auditions in the show. And today, without my family's knowledge, I'm going to audition live.

"Mga dabarkads! Samahan niyo po kaming mag-discover ng mga taong kababaliwan ng masa." Tita Paoleng started the segment.

"It's the search that anyone can do anything in a span of 1 minute. And if you passed you have the chance to learn acting, dancing, hosting, and singing for a month sa talent agency na Triple A." Ninong Sam continued.

"Oh San pa kayo? If you get the agency's approval then you're on your way to stardom. This is the Search of the Superstar 2031, Woooh! Let's start with our first auditionee." Ms. A said. I couldn't believe that it would be this nerve-wrecking. I started to to go the centre, they can't see my face since I'm wearing a red hoodie. This is actually my first time showing my face to the national television.

"Your name?" Tita Patreng asked.

"Charmaine po." I answered timidly.

"Charmaine, anong talent ang ipapakita mo? And can you take off your hoodie so that we'll see—ayaan. wait." Tita Pauline stopped when she saw my face. I just smiled.

"Maine?!" Someone shouted from the audience. Nagkakagulo ang lahat. 

"uhh.. no. I'm CHARmaine po." I answered to whoever the person who shouted, emphasising the Char in my name.

"Ri- I mean, Charmaine, does your Dad know about this?" Ninong Sam worriedly asked.

"Hindi po Nin- este hindi po. But I hope you let me audition kahit alam niyo ang magiging reaksyon ni Daddy, ako na po ang bahala sa kanya." I said. 

Hooo. Breathe in, breathe out Rio. Kaya mo to. They are your family. Don't mind the audience. I know you're nervous, wag mo lang ipahalata sa kanila. Kaya mo 'to Rio, kaya mo 'to. 

"Patay tayo kay Papi.." I heard Ninong Sam whispered to Ms. A, he forgot that he still have his mic on.

"Okay, hija do what you have to do." Ms. A said. I can't believe they let me! Thank you so much Ms. A!!