iv.

Hey! I am double updating this story again! Thank you for dropping by, really appreciate it. If you have more spare time, you can check out my One Shots, they are my Aldub short stories. Most of them are stories that just popped out in my head. Anyway, this is really a fast-paced story because I don't want to drag it so I'm hoping that I'm going to end this story with 15 chapters or less, we'll see. AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY! How was it so far? hmmm..

Well, here is Chapter 4, enjoy!

xoxo, Poutylipschinita.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

iv.

Triple A, 2031

Rio never shared a room with anyone before since she has her own back in Laguna. She found the company of Channy really comforting like she's just at home. Even Channy's Tita-Ninang hugged her without a reason, she doesn't feel bothered by it.

"So where do you live, Rio?" Channy asked her.

"I live in Laguna, you?" She answered.

"Oh, I came from Boston Landing, New York."

"You flew all the way from New York?" Surprised.

"Yes, I did! I flew alone. Well, of course there was the flight attendants and the pilot and the other passengers but you get what I mean, right?" She smiled sheepishly, showing her dimples.

"Yeah. Wow, I never traveled outside the country alone. You must be very brave. Did you auditioned live just like me?" Her curiosity kicking in.

"No, Triple A contacted me, they said they discovered my adventure videos I posted on youtube account. I want to share all of adventures like rock climbing, cliff-diving, jet-skiing, everything! I go for the extremes that's why I kept it as a secret from my mom, she doesn't like it at all. You know moms, they are always worried about their children." Channy smiled, she suddenly missed her mom.

"Oh.. Good for you. What is your mom look like?" Rio can't help but to ask.

"Well, she's very pretty. She has the most expressive eyes, everybody tells me that I inherited it from her. She have shallow dimples on both sides like you. Her smile and laugh is contagious. She makes the best dishes in the world! Especially laksa and bopis! She's working as the sous-chef in the Sagamore Resort. She's my best friend, she's my style mentor, her opinion is everything to me. She doesn't care if her laugh is really loud, she sometimes braids my hair and teach me about applying minimal make-up." She can't stop talking about her mom, she missed her more and more.

"She sings me to sleep and never let me go to dreamland not until she said her I love you's to me. She always remind me that I'm special and I should be confident whatever I have or do. I know she have her own problems but I can see she wakes up everyday for me. She's a strong woman, she's my idol, my hero."