ix.

HEEEEY!! I know, I triple updated the story. Thank you so much for JoannejonasjusticeAb and biscotti2016 for constantly commenting in this story. You don't know how much your comments mean to me. I'm supposed to post this next week but as you can see, I changed my mind. I hope you're liking the story so far. Thank you so much for dropping by. I may not post an update next week or we shall see, I really don't know. HAHAHA

xoxo, Poutylipschinita.

_______________________________________________________________________________

ix.

NUVALI, LAGUNA 2031

Channy and Alden spend their morning cooking different kinds of dishes. They really had a lot of fun together. They cooked paella, bistek, kare-kare, bopis and all other dishes that Channy wanted to learn. In the end, they had so much food for lunch, Channy asked her Dad to invite Tita Valeen and Tito Jerald.

Jerald is very amused by the stories of Channy. He found the "new" Rio very entertaining. He used to be the one who starts the jokes before Rio would speak up but now, Rio was the one who initiated their talk.

"Nako Alden, sobrang saya na ng anak mo sa training at workshops. Hindi mo na mapipiglan to." Her Tito Jerald said.

"Wala talagang makakapigil sa'kin Tito." Channy smiled.

"Aba, parang pamilyar yung linya na yun brad ah." Jerald teased him.

"Tumigil ka nga." Alden can shake his head.

"Kamusta po yung food Tita?" Channy asked her Tita Valeen who has been quiet most of the time.

"It's really delicious, anak." She smiled, finally Rio is talking to her.

"I asked Daddy to invite you so that I can say sorry for what I did the other day. I'm sorry, Tita." Channy bowed down her head.

"Anak, it's okay." Valley smiled and hugged Channy. She touched her elbow and she flinched.

"Anong nangyari sa'yo anak?" Valeen asked.

"Nahulog sa bike niya kahapon kaya ganyan." Alden explained.

"Bike?" Valeen asked.

"Akala ko ba, you want to stay indoors?" Her Tito Jerald asked. Everybody was looking at her.

"I just want to go out and experience new things for once." Channy said. Valeen furrowed her eye brows.

Rio never liked staying outdoors. She doesn't even like to watch any sports game. What changed?