vii.

HEY! Thank you so much for the votes and comments. I hope you're liking the story so far. I am going to double update today! YEEEEY! And in celebration to what happened earlier in KalyeSerye, sinong umiyak? AKO! I really felt Maine's words. She's a really brave woman. Okay, back to the story! The family will see each other very soon. Kaya kapit lang mga kapatid! And I have to apologise in advance for any grammatical errors. Tamad mag-proofread e.

Xoxo, Poutylipschinita.

_______________________________________________________________________________

vii.

Nuvali, Laguna 2031

After their lunch, Channy immediately went upstairs.

"Don't tell me, kararating mo lang tapos magkukulong ka na naman sa kwarto mo?" Her Dad asked her.

"Hindi naman po, I'll just bring my bag to my room. Kayo naman po. What do you want us to do Dad?" She said.

Alden really like this little changes that's happening to his daughter.

"Do you want to watch some horror movies with me?" He suggested. He's thinking he would challenge his daughter, he knew she hates it so much.

"Sure! let me just change." Channy said before going up.

Pati movie preference niya, nagbago rin?

Alden thought.

______________________________________________________________________________

They were watching their second movie and Alden can't help but to be amused. His daughter seemed to be more brave than he thought. She wasn't showing any emotions of terror or fright at all.

"Dad, this is becoming boring. Can I choose this time?" She asked.

"Sure anak, ikaw bahala." Alden smiled.

Brave nga ang anak ko.

He thought.

She took her time in choosing a movie, when she spotted a DVD that has her Dad's name on it.

"Dad! Let's watch this!" She exclaimed holding The Road DVD.

"That one? Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, I want to watch you act Daddy." Channy said.