x.

Hey! Honestly, I wasn't planning to update this week at all. HAHAHA But I started half of the chapter 10 last week and I chose to continue it now. I have so many things to work on in school. My hands are quite full this week and next week. Midterms week is coming so I have to prepare for the battle! And something happened this week, one of my favorite AlDub fan fic writers just added this story to her reading list and I feel really pressured right now. I had thoughts of deleting this HAHAHA and my friends also started to find this story online and I don't share my works to them because I'm really shy. HAHAHA Please continue to comment on this story, I reply naman po to every comment. Thank you so much for dropping by, guys!

xoxo Ames.
P.S. It's already 2031 in this story so divorce is possible in this time. As much as I am against with divorce, I can't do anything about it since I need it in this story so yeah. HAHAHAHA I am not making any sense. I have to apologise for any grammatical errors. I might also edit some parts if I have time like change sentences or whatever.
_____________________________________________________________________________
x.

Flight PSJ6538 Bound to the Philippines, Business Class 2031

Maine doesn't know what to feel.
She can't back out now.

She's sure that she became stronger and braver than she was before.
She can't back out now.

She just spent her weekend with her long lost daughter and she didn't even realised it.
She can't back out now.

She can't believe it, she was with her Charmaine, Mommy's little angel.
She can't back out now.

Even though she made it a mantra in her head, she can't hide her anxiety. She's flying alone since Dean had an emergency meeting with a business partner back in New York.

You have to get yourself together Maine, for heaven's sake you already have two wonderful 12 year-old daughters. Richard is the last thing on your list now.
She thought.

But in the back of her mind, she knew that the moment she arrives, all hell will break lose.

Just focus on your daughters Maine, focus.
She sighed and heard a click.

She opened her eyes and caught a teenager taking a picture of her.

Back to my old life huh?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Laguna, 2031

"RJ, everything is settled na. Do you still want to sue the people who took the photos?" Mama Tenten asked in the phone. Alden is driving to Triple A, he wants to explain to his daughter personally.
"Yes Ma, tell Attorney Velasquez about this." Alden said.
"RJ, you can just explain everything to Channy, okay naman na hindi naaabot sa kaso, diba?" Mama Ten asked.
"No, Ma. My daughter hates me right now because of that. Hindi ko malalampasan 'to."
"Whatever you say- RJ! Are you using the Subaru with that mini tv?" Mama Ten frantically asked.
"Opo, bakit?"
"Manuod ka ng news, bills!"
Alden's eyebrows furrowed.

Ano na namang nangyayari?

He quickly turned on his mini tv. Buti nalang huminto ang lahat para sa red light.
"..Maine Mendoza, bumalik na sa bansa! Someone posted a picture of Ms. Mendoza on twitter inside an airplane, it was taken by @yayadubforeves. Nakikita po natin na nagpapahinga si Maine sa kanyang airplane seat. And kanikanina lang po ay lumabas si Maine Mendoza sa NAIA at of course, dinumog siya ng mga fans pero ano 'to? Isa si Jake Ejercito sa prumotekta kay Maine habang dinumog ito ng mga tao. Sumakay ang dalawa sa kotse ni Jake. Ano ba talaga ang rason kung bakit bigla nawala ang paborito nating yaya 13 years ago? Sana mala-"