Chapter 4. Ill Find You.

YEEEEE LES DO DISSSSS (De picture is of Skull :3)

------

Alister ran across the snowy ground, he could hear the yells of his friends, they wanted him to go back... But he couldn't! He wouldn't let them say no. He had to find Papy! Alister felt his knees become weak, as he stopped for a breath, he heard a small speak from inside of a bush. Curiosity flooded the young boy as he moved towards the bush. He quietly moved the the bush apart. What he say... Amazed him. It was none other then Papyrus. Papyrus was a Hopskin-Goblin. His eyes were bright yellow, big eyes at that. He was small and skinny, very skinny. And a blue- grey decorated his body. Alister felt himself start to pick of the goblin. And hold him tightly. "A-Alister...?" The goblin asked, obviously afraid. "Shh... It's me Papy... It's okay.... Don't worry, I've got you..." Alister held his fur coat against the goblin, keeping the species warm. There was then a pounding within the forest. Ourac then appeared. "Alister! Thank goodness, I thought you were- Papyrus?" He asked confused as his snake-like eyes landed onto the small creature. "Ourac!" Papyrus smiled, "Where Is everyone else? I was so scared! I thought I'd never see you guys again!" The small goblin shivered. "It's okay. We're here now. For good." Alister said warmly. And with that, they headed back to the house.

~Later~

Let's take a minute to explain why Alister and Papyrus are so close. There close Because when Alister was young, Papyrus was the one who took care of him, nurtured him. He was like a brother. And so, together they stood. Brothers. Fighters. Together. Anyways... Back to the story... Madeline sat wide eyed at Papyrus, examining every detail of the creature. "So~~~ Cute~~~!!!!" She squealed. Alister smiled as red creeped onto Papy's face. Everyone was sitting talking about random shit when Dirk charged in. "Guys! Emergency!" He yelled as all eyes fell onto him. All the colleagues made a mellow gasp as Dirk carried in none other then... An injured formal knight... Great.