Chapter 5. WHATTTTT

Dirk struggled to keep his balance as Alister shook him violently. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. THATS A FORMAL GUARD. ONCE HES UP. HES GONNA TRY TO KILL US." Alister aggressively yelled, even when he was mad he was cute .3. "Relax. He's injured. I had to help him." Murmured Dirk as Alister continued freaking out. Alister walked towards the body. All of his colleagues were examining the character. Indeed female. She wore the formal outfit. She had long silver hair and a thin body. She had a small bag. All that was in it was a necklace. Didn't seem to intense or anything. Papyrus skipped around the house. He was obviously trying to pass time. Papyrus didn't like waiting. He liked energy and happiness. GUH. Alister guessed all they could do was wait till she awakened.

~Later!~

"WHAT?!?! WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!?!" Alister jumped as he heard the female screech. "Please! Calm down miss, I found you injured in the forest, I had to help you!" Alister heard Dirk's calm loving voice. "YOU... wait, you did...?" Alister rolled his eyes and looked at Miché who was laughing with Skull. Alister stroked his finger across the brim of the wooden cup , being bored as hell. His eyes shot up as he saw Dirk and the girl walk in, with Madeline holding her up. Instantly, the girl yelled "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU 6 DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?" She yelled, charging forwards. "Being at home." Eddy growled. "What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be with.. Ew. The king." Alister rolled his eyes. The girls eyes pawed at him. Guilt was in her eyes. Why.?
~Later~
The girl had calmed down. She was going to tell us what happened now. Thank god! "M-My... My name is Amelia. I'm the head guard for the king. But... Recently, I was sent to bring back... *cough* Miché and Skull's heads... But I failed. I got shot by someone. And now I'm here." She explained, Alister instantly stood. Without a word. He walked to the door. He gripped the handle. "Wait! Alister? Where are you going?" Dirk asked, Alister had slight tears forming in his eyes. "I refuse to be in the same house as the person I used to call my ... Sister."