Not An Update

Hey guys! This is not an update so if you want you can stop reading right now.

So what I wanted to say is that Bart Baker FREAKING NOTICED ME!! 

I know that  most of you have no idea who Bart is but you might have seen at least one of his parodies. So yeah, he is "the parody guy" as most people refer to him by that.

Well I know that you think that fangirling over a simple mention of my name by a celebrity is stupid but Bart Baker is not just another celebrity to me.

He really helped me some time ago when I had a lot of problems and was feeling down but when I saw a parody of his he made my day. I was faking beeing okay to everyone even though I wasn't. But then I started watching his parodies and I started laughing and smiling. That time my smile was real.

He also helped me to understand that you should not care about other people's opinion if what you do makes you happy! 

Most people think that he is a sexist after his "Fifth Harmony - Worth It (Parody)" came out, but no. He is far from it. He was just being stupid (as always <3) but he was making fun of the video clip, not Fifth Harmony. 

Even though that parody sucked because he made them look like totally sluts I'm still here for him! That's what real fans do. We keep up with our idols and when they make a stupid action or something that was awful, we let them know! Don't be like "Oh I love it just because I love you" NO! If you want the best for them then say your opinion. 

#NoHate

Have a nice day everyone :D