Heal

Summary:

#Clexa AU // Clarke and Lexa are both in unhealthy relationships. They need each other to heal. 

Notes:

Trigger warning: mentions of abuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FUCK CLARKE RIGHT THERE!" Lexa yelled. "So good baby, don't stop," she chanted as Clarke's head bobbed between her thighs and two fingers curled inside her pussy.

Lexa's body thrashed and rolled into the blonde's mouth. Her tan hands gripped the sheets, her chest arched, and her breathing was strained.

"Shit baby, I'm close, make me come, Clarke, make me see stars baby," Lexa moaned. Clarke pumped a third finger into Lexa's cunt and the brunette did indeed see stars.

"Ngh, Fuck, fuck, fuck," Lexa screamed as her orgasm hit. Clarke pumped faster and her teeth scraped against Lexa's clit painfully. "Clarke, oh shit, I can't, AHHHH, Clarke," she panted as another wave of pleasure shook her body. "Clarke, please baby, no more," Lexa pleaded, but the blonde kept her even pace and her other hand came up to play with Lexa's nipple.

Lexa was violently twisting about the bed. Clarke didn't even bother to hold her down. The brunette's body writhed in pleasure as Clarke's fingers found her g-spot and she squirted all over the blonde's expecting face. Her orgasm rode out until it subsided into delicious aftershocks, thighs trembling and heartbeat erratic.

Clarke crawled up the bed and reached into the drawer of the bedside table to grab tissues and wipes to clean her face while Lexa's body composed itself beside her. Clarke's sex was dripping from Lexa's presence, as it always was.

Lexa's eyes met hers instinctively, and the brunette growled as she threw Clarke's body against the bed. Lexa had Clarke's wrists pinned above her head and the blonde was eerily still below Lexa as they stared each other down, eyes primal with lust.

"You think you can get away with fucking me like that Clarke?" Lexa asked.

Clarke said nothing, gaze challenging Lexa's narrowing eyes.

"Answer met slut," Lexa demanded, nose barely touching Clarke's.

"What are you going to do about it Lexa?" Clarke responded smugly.

"First I'm going to tie you up, bitch, and you're going to like it," Lexa growled.

"And then what?" Clarke husked.

"Then I'm going to tease you until you practically cum without me even touching you. And when you least expect it, I'm going to fuck you senseless Clarke, do you think you can handle that?"

"Do your worst," the blonde spat.

Lexa snarled in warning as she descended the bed and found her discarded tie on the floor. She wrapped the silk tight around Clarke's wrists above her head and tied it to the bed frame. Clarke tugged on her wrist to signal to Lexa that she couldn't get out on her own. Lexa smirked in response and fondly rubbed her thumb across Clarke's cheek in three fluid strokes. The blonde waited patiently as Lexa's eyes raked down her naked body as if they were seeing each other for the first time.

Lexa sat on her knees at the blonde's feet and playfully raked her fingernails diagonally across the tops of Clarke's feet from her ATF's to her big toes. The blonde gritted her teeth but otherwise made not further movement or sound. Lexa kept raking her nails across the skin until it was red and scratched to her liking. She held Clarke's left foot in her palm and dragged her tongue flat up against the bottom of it.