Into the Dark

Summary:

Lexa is the school's best photographer and finishing out her senior year, taking photos for yearbook, sneakily stealing shots of a particular blonde painter, and in secret posing for self portraits in her favourite clothing. Only one day, she's caught red handed as her latest batch is being developed.

or

Clarke catches Lexa developing photos of her ass in lingerie and they fuck in the school darkroom after hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexa slipped just inside the doorway, crouching down to match the blonde girl's height. With the snap of her beat up Pentax, she shuffled back out of the door and down the hall, her fingers shaking slightly on the soft, worn leather of her camera bag. She took the next left, immediately ducking into the classroom, welcomed by the familiar warm scents of tea and chemicals. Jeremy sat in the back corner, flipping through the stack of contact sheets. He only paused occasionally to scribble feedback, never looking up at Lexa.  

"Hey Lexa, I just mixed fresh chemicals during sixth. I'm going to head out in a few, so you'll have the space to yourself for about an hour." She dips her head, murmuring a small thanks as she moves towards the dark room. Once safely blanketed by the darkness, she flicks on the red lamp and walks to her favorite spot, number 7. That may be because it was Clarke's birthday, though she'll never admit it even if Anya teasingly asks for the rest of their lives. Once she piles her bags into the cubby below, her body goes on autopilot and through the routine of processing film.

The rhythmic tapping of the clock kept Lexa in a routined trance as she gently rocked the developer over the glossy photo paper. With each wave, the chemicals revealed the image she secretly (completely unaware that the girl was watching from the corner of her eye) snapped of Clarke. The blonder was hunched slightly on the wooden stool, brush meticulously dragging across the canvas. Her tongue was tucked between her teeth, brows furrowed ever so slightly in concentration. With the tongs she pulls the image out, admiring the beauty of the painter and the small smudge of paint across the girl's cheekbone, dunking the image into the next chemicals. Clarke had been the only one in the class, tucked into what seems to be her favorite corner. When she finishes the last set of chemicals, she drops the image into the water circulating several other photographs. Some were scattered portraits for the school's yearbook, though most were of Clarke.

Lexa pulls out her last roll for the day, one she only developed once everyone was gone from the dark room. When she was sure Jeremy had left, she quickly started unwinding the film and cutting it to fit the slots for each image. She slides the first in place, grabbing a sheet of paper and putting it under the black frame. She flicks the button on the timer, the light shining down the image of herself from the waist down, hips clad in a black laced garter belt, matching thigh highs clipped up. She had angled herself slightly, revealing the curve of her ass which was clad with a pair of thin mesh panties. The corner of her lip pulled up as the light turned back off. She set the undeveloped image to the side, moving in the next one. This time she had herself straddling a chair, the soft waves of her hair just barely covering the swell of her breasts. So she had a slight thing for taking lingerie shots of herself. Everyone had their secrets, right? She added it to the stack, soon finishing the whole roll. Before she started developing these, Lexa went back to the group of photos still swirling in the bath. The cold water bites at her skin as she slowly grabs them all, putting them through the dryer as quickly as she could. As the last gets pulled through, her fingers pull her phone out (already dimmed for the room) and clicks on her playlist for March. Sex by the 1975 shuffles on first and she immediately turns the volume up all the way, drowning out any noise in the room. Grabbing the stack of blank pages she moves back to the developer, moving through the process with the twenty photographs meticulously. Her last one was settling in the developer when she heard a voice right behind her.