Epilouge

Dear Calvin,

How's Columbus? Is your mother doing okay? Geez, I'm asking a lot of questions. I just miss you so much, and I don't even care if its only been two weeks.

Its weird how much things have changed since you've been gone. Sammy and Landon finally got together, but that's not a surprise to either of us. She's been drooling over him since the eighth grade.

Not only that has changed, but the way the atmosphere is has changed. Nothing is as perfect anymore, and nothing is as wonderful without your beautiful green eyes, and amazng smile. I can't wait to talk to you on the phone again, just so I can hear that melidous voice of yours. You're beautiful in every way to me.

I quit my job at the Fashion Boutique. I know, I know, I wanted the money. But, I think I'm going to work a little more on photography. There's even been a few offers from some people in town that want to buy. Crazy cool, huh?

I attached a photo we took before you left. Well, Sammy took it, but she held the camera pretty decently in this one. I'm so proud of her. I want you to have it, to remember the summer we shared together, even though I know there's so many more to come. I really miss you, and love you most of all. Dad's love cakes taste even better since you've been here. I love love love love you!

Forever yours,

Sunshine.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry these past two chapters were really short! This was the shortest book I've ever written, I do deeply apologize. But, its my first one on Wattpad! I do want to tell you that I plan on doing a sequel to this, but I may not start that for a couple of days. I'm glad you guys followed this story so faithfully and enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I prom- er, I mean, I'll try to make the next one a lot longer. Just keep checking, I'll be sure to have it to you. Next week I'll be on a road trip, so no promises! Thanks for reading, you guys are great! :D

-Candace