Chapter 21

*BARRY'S P.O.V*

"We need to stop the blood loss." I say. Oliver and I both rush her unconscious body onto the hospital bed in STAR Labs. I look down at her body, worry flooding through me.

"Oh, come on! She got blood all over the suit." Cisco says aloud.

"She was shot, stabbed, and kicked in the ribs repeatedly. Do you really want to complain about your suit right now?" I ask and Cisco looks taken back. Caitlin and Diggle both start helping Katheryn.

"Barry, you alright?" Oliver asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I say.

"Are you?" Oliver asks again.

"No, I just let Katheryn get beat. I didn't do anything to help." I say, feeling guilty inside.

"No you didn't. She was helping us otherwise we would have been 'beat'." Oliver replies. I just look away. "D-do you like her?" Oliver asks me.

"What? No. Where did you hear that from? I mean, sort of. Yeah." I spit out fast. I look over to see Diggle wrapping up Katheryn's waist. "What's wrong?" I ask, rushing over to them.

"Two broken ribs, and a shot wound in her shoulder." Felicity replies for Diggle. Then I see Katheryn start to stir.

*Katheryn's P.O.V.*

My eyes open and I sit up right away. I take a deep breath in as pain spreads throughout my body.

"What the hell?" I mumble, my voice hoarse. I clear my throat, pain rushing through me again. A few people rush up next to the bed I am laying in.

"How do you feel?" Caitlin asks with a worried look on her face.

"Umm, not good actually... Oh, god... I am in pain, if that's what your asking." I say, trying to get up from the bed. "What happened to me?" I ask. 

"You... Have two broken ribs, and you were shot in the shoulder." Felicity says. "Ouch."

"What?" I ask, sitting up in the bed. 

"No, no. Sit down." Oliver says as he pushes me back onto the bed. 

  "No, I'm fine."  I say before I take a breath. "Two broken ribs?! And I was shot?!" I yell out. 

"You took the shot for me." Roy says. 

"Yeah, I know." I say, groaning.  "Did we take 'em down?" I ask with a hopeful smile on my face. 

"We did, except for one guy who's back in Starling." Diggle says, as he holds Sara. 

"Damn... That's disappointing. Sorry guys." I mumble, actually getting up from the bed. Just as my feet hit the ground, I start to fall. Barry and Roy run up, each wrapping an arm around my waist to hold me up. 

"You should probably stay on the bed." Roy says with a straight face. I look over at him with puppy eyes. 

"I know, but I don't really want to." I say. They all laugh, and I speak again. "When are you guys leaving?" I ask. 

"Well, we could go have a coffee before we leave." Roy says.

***

"Man it's been forever since I have been here..." I say. 

"I'll have five Flash's." Barry says to the cashier. "What do you- Katheryn, look." He says pointing to the menu. I look away from the cashier, and to the menu. 

Time Turner: Extra caffeine that won't let you sleep. 

A smile creeps up my face. I have my own coffee. I never realized that people noticed me. I didn't realize that I zoned out until Barry calls my name. 

"Katheryn, what do you want to drink?" He asks. 

"I'll have a Time Turner, iced please. ." I say.

"Warning: That has a lot of caffeine." The cashier says as he takes the order.

"I have a feeling it won't affect me too much." I smirk. Soon the coffee's are done and I grab mine. I take a drink as I sit down at the table. 

"We'll see you again so don't be afraid to ask for help." I mumble. "You'll probably need it." 

"Yeah, we'll see about that, Katheryn." Oliver jokes. I look away, smiling until I see something I shouldn't. I abruptly stand in my seat, causing the others to look at me. I limp over to the man I saw. I grab his shoulder, and he whips around to see me. 

"Johnny?" I ask with a smile on my face. 

"Katie?" He asks before giving me a hug. I wince in pain at the pressure, but I ignore it. 

"It's still Katheryn, but how are you?" I ask, still holding my smile on my face. 

"There is something I have to tell you." He says. 

"What?" I ask, worry spreading throughout me. I look back at my friends, seeing them all looking over at me, before I look back at Johanthan. 

"Someone's after me."