VI. Will's PoV

Okay...I guess I may have a tiny crush on Di Angelo. So...I kissed him. On the forehead. While he was sleeping. Maybe he didn't even notice. I went through the all-too familiar motions: check patients, give ambrosia and nectar if needed, clean cuts, next patient.

"Hey, Will!" Someone walks over to me. Jason. Behind him are Leo and Percy, whispering and laughing like six-year olds. Sometimes I'm convinced that they're not actually two years older than me. Even Jason has a smirk planted on his face.

"Hi," I say, "What's up?" 

"A movie with the saddest prologue ever!" Leo chimes. Jason rolls his electric-blue eyes.

"Sooo...You got a minute?" I glance at the clock. 

"Yeah, I guess so..." I reply suspiciously. "Kayla! Can you cover for me for a minute?" I call to my half-sister. She smirks, flipping her ombre-ish hair.

"You're just lucky I'm a nice girl." I mentally roll my eyes.

"Great!" Percy grabs my arms while Jason and Leo make sure I stay in place. We start moving towards the woods.

"SOOooOoOoooO! Will, what do you think about Nico?" Jason is grinning. Gods, how immature can a group be? Even with all the hilarity, I still blush at the thought of Nico.

"Uh..." The blood rushes to my cheeks faster than what I thought was possible.

"I think he's...I don't know...I just want him to know he's not alone, you know?" I nod mentally. It wasn't a horrible answer, and it wasn't a lie. It just wasn't the whole truth. He is pretty cute, though. I think to myself. 

"Aww! You think he's cute!" Wait, did I say that...out loud?! Jason bounces on his heels excitedly. I guess being the boyfriend of a child of Aphrodite rubbed off on him.

"N-no!" I stammer, trying to reduce my quickly spreading blush.

"You like him, don't you?" Jason's voice is softer, though his electric-blue eyes reveal his happiness.

"...Ok...fine...Yes I do...But I haven't told anyone, so don't tell!" I warn them, but it probably looked about as scary as a baby kitten trying to scare away a feather (And yes, I know from experience. It was adorable). Everyone's grinning like an idiot. 

"yyYyYYYAAAAAYYYY!" He practically squeals.

"Gods Jason, I know you changed at Camp Half-Blood, but I didn't think this much!" Leo says.

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with us...for now!" Jason promises, which doesn't seem very promising.

"...But we can tell the girls, right?" Percy asks. Ugh, there was no escape.

"...Only if they also promise they won't tell." I finally reply, wanting to leave as fast as I can. "Can I go now?" They seem to have forgotten that I still needed to be at the infirmary.

"Okay, you're free to go back to your boyfriend!" Leo calls. I blush even more.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I say, loud enough so only they hear. 

But...I guess I might be hoping that was true.