VIII. Nico's PoV (again)

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS STORY OMG I'M SO SORRY BUT HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ❤💛💚💙💜
"Don't call me..." I trailed off, eyeing the room. My gaze landed on where I heard that voice from.
Will's voice is hard to miss.

B-because he's so, um, annoying.
Yeah.

"...that." The room was empty.

Where's Will?

"...Um, Will? This isn't funny. You can come out, now." He's still in here...right...?

No answer. The only thing breaking the silence was the clock.

No one came into the room. It was... quiet. Too quiet.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, shooting up from the bed onto the cold, white tile.

"Who's there?" I hissed. No answer. "I said, who's there?!"
Suddenly, the temperature dropped. Mist wrapped around my bare feet and up my legs, cradling my face coldly.

Don't you remember me? A woman's voice echoed in my ears.
The woman, who I assume was controlling the Mist, shrouded my eyes with it.
The image was blurry at first, but slowly, the woman came into focus, sitting on the side of the bed.
Long, silky raven hair framed her pale face, a hat resting on the top. Dull, brown eyes stared blankly at me, though her mouth had been fashioned into a sad smile.
An olive-colored dress billowed above the ground, the edges of beaten-up boots peeking just out from under the fabric.
"M-mom?"