HunterRowland

.So y/n and Hunter are at the beach in Cali
. it's your first date.
.you guys are older
----------------------------------------------
Y/n and Hunter just arrived at the beach. Hunter sets out the blanket and have a picnic.
"I love this Hunter"Y/N says while staring at the sky. It's a beautiful view the clouds the light shade tone of blue.
Hunter smiles,"I was hoping you would like it".
I take off my shirt to reveal my bikini.
(Picture above) Hunter stares at me,"Your beautiful y/n".
You blush."Thanks. You look pretty good yourself" you point towards his abs.
Hunter chuckles,"Theses bad boys".

(After picnic)
You and Hunter are about to leave but you guys decide to walk around the beach. As you guys start walking he holds your hand.You let him.
Hunter turns to look at you,"y/n can I ask you something".
You smile but start to wonder and worry what he is going to ask you.
"Sure Anything Hunter"You say smiling more confidently.
He takes a deep breathe,"Well y/n I I want you to be my girlfriend. Your such a amazing person and beautiful and I know we've only been on one date. But I want you to be mine my girlfriend"
You can't believe it your Excited happy you can't explain.
You just hug him hard,"Of course I would Hunter. As long as we have more amazing dates".
"Of course y/n"He says hugging you and spinning you around.
He leans in to kiss you and you lean forward and kiss. The kiss lasts for about a minute.
After the kiss you guys head home.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry if this imagine is shitty and short but it's my first one. I promise I will do better. Now guys send me some requests on the younower you want. Vote/Comment/Share
Thx cuties ❤️💋