Brandon & Ashley

Requested By: LOVEU2BBYGIRL
HOPE YOU LIKE IT ☺️✌🏼️
<><><>
Today was a lazy day for me and Brandon since its raining. We began to watch (favorite tv show) and cuddle. "I'm hungry" I groaned as my stomach agreed in response grumbling.

"I'll make us some popcorn" He kissed my cheek

"Love you". I smiled

He stood up and left "Love you too". Couple minutes later he came back with fresh out of the microwave popcorn.

We forgot about the movie and took a couple of silly pictures together. Messed around snapchat with the filters. We took a cute picture together and I saved it on my lock screen.

"Be right back" He stood up and set his phone on the couch

"Where you going?"

"Bathroom" He walked away and I sighed "okay then but I'm gonna continue watching"

I un paused it but Brandon's phone began ringing. I tried to ignore it but it kept ringing for the second time.

"Ugh" I groaned pausing the tv. I answered the phone "hello?"

"Oh is Brandon there?" The girl asked

"Not right now." I replied "who are you?"

"Brandon's girlfriend." She said "You?"she asked in a bitchy tone

"You've got to be kidding me" I yelled already angered by this girl , claiming to be his "girlfriend". But he has been acting quite strange lately.

"Is my boyfriend there or not?" She said getting annoyed

I didn't answer her I just hung up on her. Tears forming in my eyes. He is cheating on me. In no more than five seconds his phone binged. He got a new message.

I looked at it and it read

Babe who's the girl that answered your phone?She's hella annoying.

No later than that I burst into tears, but raged with anger. I grabbed his phone and threw it at a wall shattering it. Not regretting.one.single.thing.

"What the hell Ashley?!" Brandon yelled eyes wide looking at his shattered phone

"More like what the hell to you!"

"What do you mean" he took a few steps closer to me. I took a couple back "you cheated" I said but it came more as a whisper.

"I -I" he actually looked in pain but no "SO DOESNT MEAN YOU CHUCK MY PHONE AT THE WALL!" He screamed at me , 0 - 100 real quick.

"Really!! So!?"

"What?"

I ran my hands through my hair pissed off "Your seriously not gonna give me a explanation? Or at least try to apologize!"

"I've got nothing to apologize for" he barked " she's just..."

"Great. We're done." I took my phone from the couch and stormed out his house in tears.

"Wait Ashley don't go" he shouted after me. I ignored him and ran all the way home. I lived a big far from Brandon & it's pouring outside , but right now I seriously could care less.

I got home and he never called , texted or came to visit me. He never did care about me. Days passed and same thing. Nothing. I soon managed to forget about him. Not him entirely , just what we had.

Stay on the positive side and have that mentality. Because if you think about the hurtful stuff that had happened and you let it get to you. You'll crack.