Giselle & Jovani

Requested by : CF_Princess

Me and Jovani were going to go to the park to hang out, but we couldn't we have to keep our relationship a secret.Its been 6 months!!

And his fans dont even know about us,  Im okay with it but I sometimes get sad that I can't hold his hand in public , or kiss him and stuff.

So were just gonna hang at his place. He opens the door for men"Hey baby" he places a kiss on my lips which leads to me let out a giggle.

We go up to his room to just relax and watch some Netflix. He hugs me by my waist when I pop up a question I've been meaning to ask him for sometime "Hey Jovani."

He kisses my forehead"Whats up baby?". I sigh "When you tell your fans were dating,  I mean I hate that I can't do anything in public with you"

"Right now isnt the right time"he plainly says . I scoff "Jovani you said that the 4 months ago since we've been dating.When Jovani when can they now" I raise , my tone of voice.

"You just don't get it do you"he gets up and stands away from me just staring at me with no expression. "Maybe I dont. I just want to let the whole world your mine"I frown.

"I just cant.Im sorry Giselle"he puts his hands in his head. I nod nonchalantly "Okay sure." I get up and I'm about to leave when Jovani speaks up "Okay ill tell them" he says

My eyes widen and my voice gets high "Really" I ask.  Gawd im so happy. Finally! ! After 6 months finally.  I jump on top of him and attack him with kisses he laughs "Okay calm down".

I just smirk "Sooo when do you plan on telling them"i curiosaly ask getting of him. "Hmmm how about now" he questions . I nod excitedly "Yass!".

I do a little happy dance Jovani stares at me like , . How is this girl my girlfriend, He starts the broadcast and im all nervous and stuff.

"Okay goonies I have some very but very special news" he holds my hand and smiles while I make a gulp noise.

The comments blow up some are bad , but I try and ignore them. Theres a lot of good ones too. 

:::After Broadcast:::

He lays down on the floor with me just staring at the ceiling "Well that actually went well". "Yup" I pop the p.

He shoots up and sits up "Come on lets go" he grabs my arm and take me to the living room " Where are we going" I ask as we walk down the street.

"Starbucks" he smirks "And its on me"

"Thank you so much babe" I hop on his back and he carries me the whole way to Starbucks.  We order our coffee amd sit down at a small table. We hold hands , give small kisses to each other.

Finally I can do the stuff couples can do without hiding it. A group of girls come up go us "omg hi Jovani"they squeal

He gives them a big grin "Hey gorgeous" they all squeal louder, until one of them looks at me "Who's that" she asks.

He looks at me and I stare at him hoping he'll say the right thing  he looks at me then back at them

"My girlfriend" he  comes over to me to only give me a big passionate kiss. I blush and some of the girls awe. Our first kiss in public, and im sure happy about it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
:)Hope you liked it!!:)  @CF_Princess

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE

NEXT UPDATE TMRW OR FRIDAY! !