Mark Thomas & Arriana

Requested by : omgg_ari
**************

I wake up and the doorbell rings. I fall off my bed "Ow" I quickly put on a oversized shirt that mark left over some time ago. I never gave it back. Only until it looses his smell. The doorbell I throw on some leggings and downstairs "I'm coming".

I open the door "What!" . There's no one here except like 20 vases of flowers !!!. "Who would leave them here?" I thought to myself. Well it is my birthday soo...I bring them all in after 20 minutes. The struggle is real.

There's one that caught my attention there's a little notecard sticking out. I open it and it reads

Morning love
Since today is your birthday I've made a scavenger hunt just for you. But there's a big surprise for you at the end. Now here's your first clue
-The place were I fell for you , literally-

I close the card and think. Hmm the place he fell for me . I mean that's metaphorical but then he says literally fell. Well Mark only fell once in the while entire time we are dating . He's not a clutz like me , and that was when we first met oh when he fell in that small waterfall thing at the park.

Ohhhh my god that's the next clue. I go walking since its not far from here. I walk around and there's something on the slide. Another notecard!!.

Looks like you found the 1st one love now here's your second clue
-The little mermaid and the clam?-

What ?!!. Clam ? Mermaid ?. Okay soo clams clams mermaid. Omg that one restaurant were this lady dressed up as the little mermaid . Me and Mark both thought she was high. She choked on a clam and had to go to the E.R..

At the end I see Marks mom outside her car she waved at me and signals for me to come over. So Mark is behind all this.

"Hey sweetie I'm going to be your chauffeur for Marks little scavenger hunt thing" She smiles

"Thanks . So can you drive me to the restaurant me and Mark went to with the mermaid" I say

"Of course" she starts the car and on the way there I'm wondering what could be the surprise..

We get out of the car. We finally arrived and I see another note card on the door handle .

You did wonderful gorgeous now come inside !!

I go inside and there's no one in there except Mark and omg (favorite band or singer). I scream at the top of my lungs

I jump on Mark and hug him "OH MY GOD BABE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

He laughs "I love you too".

"Um were still here remember" (member or singer) says

Mark laughs and they start to play my favorite song.He pulls out a chair and I sit down . We have our private chef get our food ready .

"Mark thanks again for This wonderful birthday . I love you so much" I say and kiss his cheek

"I love you more than you can imagine"He smiles and kisses me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you liked it 🙃

>Follow and check out CameronsBabyGurl  book it's really good !!she asked for a shoutout. Also new rule you have to be a active reader in my books in order for me to take requests.

>VOTE / COMMENT / SHARE!!
Thx for reading babes ❤️💋