Mario&Kaelah

*You and Mario are dating *
*Your broadcasting with Mario*
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Requested By: xMoaningSelmanx

It's the afternoon and I'm heading over to Mario's house he's going to tell broadcast that were dating. I'm nervous what if they don't like me. But it's Mario that all I need. I don't need them to approve us. I just hope it all goes well

I arrive at Mario's he hugs me and spins me " I've missed you"

I kiss his lips " I did too". We head up to his room and he opens the door there's like 3 giant teddy bears , a box of chocolates , heart balloons.

"On my god Mario did you do this all for me" today wasn't anything special. No anniversary, not my birthday & not Valentine's Day.

"Of course why wouldn't I " He smiles I go to the big teddy bears and cuddle with all of them

"Okay I'm going to start the broadcast. Ready?" He starts to go I younow

I nod"Yeah. I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me"

"I'm sure they'll love you " he starts the broadcast " Hey I have very special news"

He signals for me to sit next to him. I sit next to him "I want you guys to meet my girlfriend Kaelah" he kisses my cheek and I blush.
comments start to strike
Awe goals
She's blushingggg
#Kamario
I'm happy for you Mario
Stuff like that but there was some bad ones

Honestly Mario you could have done better

Ugly eww

But I ignored them cause I don't care about the hate. I'm willing to go through it as long as I have Mario

"Guys please be nice to her I love her" He pecks my lips. Awe he says I love you on broadcast. He can't get any cuter.So Mario decides that we play truth or Dare and the fans get to pick our truth or dare.

Mario gets the first dare.Most of them commented to have him kiss me for 3 minutes. "Well looks like I have to kiss you gorgeous"

"I guess so" We both lean in and our lips connect. His lips were soft.And not crusty like how some boys have it. Like have they heard of Chapstick??!!.
After what seems 1 minutes I can't stop but smile during the kiss.

Mario then bites my lip gently. Which lets me know. I allow him entrance and his tongue battles with mine for dominance. I get tired and let him explore my mouth. He stops because we realize we're still on broadcast.

"Best 3 minutes of my life" He smirks at me.

Okay so it's my turn. I see a comment and read it out loud.
Is it true that Mario is a great kisser

Mario grins at me" Well am I "

I decide to mess with him. "Well..."

He pretends to be shocked and puts his hands where his heart is.

I laugh " I'm just kidding. And yes Mario is the best kisser"

He still acts hurt" I better be" I start to laugh

"Guys I think we should introduce Kaelah to another important person in my life"

The comments roll in

OMG Maria!!! 😂
Yes you totally should
MARIA😂❤️

"Who's Maria. Mario this better be not some gi-" he cuts me off when he comes out of the closet with a blue wig on. And a dress over his shirt.

I crack up like crazy " omfg Mario!!"

"Maria" looks at me "who's this Mario you speak of"

I laugh harder " my boyfriend "

"Well I'll let him know you were here. After we have our romantic date"

My eyes widen "Mario you better not be cheating on me with Maria"
I joke with him "Or your gonna meet the gateway of hell"

He takes off his wig " I would never. I love you" he pecks my lips

"Oh that reminds me" he goes to his drawer and pulls out a small little black box "I have something for you"

Oh god is he proposing. No what the hell am I thinking.

He opens it and it's a necklace. Oh my god.

"This is for you gorgeous

"This is for you gorgeous. I love you."

"Oh my god Mario. I love it and I love you too. It's gorgeous"

"Something gorgeous. For someone gorgeous" he puts the necklace on me

The rest of the broadcast goes great. I leave home eventually with a smile on my face. I love the necklace. I love him. He's mine. What else could I ask for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hope you liked it Kaelah ☺️. Sorry it took some time. Anyways like / share / comment. Have a great day ❤️💋
Ps( check out my other book Meant for one another) thx ✌🏼️❤️