Zach Clayton&Railey

:::Requested by:raileighmariexoxo :::

::::::: :::::::It's Valentiens today and I don't have a valentine... More like I've never had a boyfriend before. Sad I know right. But my best friend Zachary aka Zach is gonna hang out with me , since he doesn't have one.

Now that's shocking. I call him making sure that our little trip to the fair is still up. I like Zach like a lot but he might not feel the same. I was planning on telling him how I feel but I'm not sure.

Zach- Hey Railey

Railey - Hey we're still going to the fair right ? You ain't gonna ditch me ?

Zach- No I'm still going with you . We're leaving in an hour so get ready beautiful

Railey- Okay see ya Zacky * I laugh while saying it*

Zach - don't call me that * he starts laughing

I hang up and start to get ready I heard into my closet and wear this
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

I hang up and start to get ready I heard into my closet and wear this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

It's been an hour and I go outside and I see Zach already waiting outside .

"Ya ready to go" he opens the passenger door for me .

"Ready" I smile and he shuts my door and gets in the other side.

We head to the state fair and me and Zach walk to the Ferris Wheel. Well more like made him.

The line moved up and it was our turn
"You first" he smiles . I go in and sit we start to go higher by the minute.

I look up at the sky my favorite part the stars were out and I stare at them. Zach seems to notice " gorgeous huh".

I look at him and smile then back at the sky " Yeah it really is".

He makes a tsk noise " But not as gorgeous as you". I blush but manage to smile.My hand rests in the middle of the space between us I feel his soft warming hands slowly intertwine with mine. "Railey". He asks

"Yeah" I look at him . I wonder what he's gonna say . I'm nervous more like a nervous train wreck.

"I'm in love with you and I've never had these feelings for anyone else but you , your so special and different. I want to be more than your bestfriend. I want to be yours" He says . His eyes sparkle looking at me waiting for a response from me.

"Of course Zach I love you too. I've been waiting for this day" I hug him " And this" I reach in and our lips connect . We didn't realize that we were at the bottom already. People awed for us.

We get out and Zach grabs my arm and leads into the Parking lot "Where are we going" I ask

"I'm taking you on a better date" He says. "Gosh I love you". We then head over to our next date. This Valentines Day can't get any better.

*************************************
Hope you liked it sorry if it's bad 😩.
Please
>vote ⭐️
>Comment 💭
>Share☺️
>Check out my other books 😊✨
Thx for reading babes 💖