Interviewing...FlorenceLovegood!

Hey guys, and welcome to the first ever interview of Watty Interviews: Hosted By Bee! Today I've interviewed FlorenceLovegood (previously DaScottishGal) - the amazing writer of some fantastic Harry Potter fan-fics! Enjoy getting to know a little bit about, FlorenceLovegood!

~~~

So, how did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about wattpad when a girl in my tutor group recomened I post my vampire short story, Sense, on it. She also recomended one of her friends, hazeybug, whose storires are EPIC!

Would you say that Wattpad is addictive?

Why even bother with this question? I have been online today since 10. It is nearly 6 in the evening.

Who is your favourite Watty writer?

Very hard, very hard... I'm gonna have to say fanclub, her harry potter fan fictions are the BEST!

Do you have a preferred genre?

aside from fan fiction, I like fantasy/ advetures and middle earth stories. With a tad bit of romance, of course :)

Any shout-outs?

TheaLovegood - You are one of the best friends I have made on wattpad. 

wazeg2 - you are always so helpful, and whenever I talk to you, I will end up laughing. Guaranteed. 

NinjaaPandaa/Bee - you are the best little sis anyone could ask for :) 

Ice_CoreHeart - I love talking to you and Bee, both of you make me laugh! You are the best twin ever! 

IWearSneakers - You were the person I looked forward to talking to a couple of months ago, and I still do :) 

BibiFatti - Thank you for being so dedicated to my story, The Secret Riddle. 

walkingsunshine - Thank you for your amazing critique of The Secret Riddle, I am so glad I asked you to read it!

Okay, now onto your stories! First of all, what (or who) inspired you to write?

I first wrote a proper story for English in year 7 - see first answer. When I got on here, for a few months i was just looking around. Now, other writers are inspiring me every day to write my own tales.

What age did you start writing?

Hard, hard... 11 was when I first wrote a kind of prologue, it was on here for a while as 'A Trip Down Memory Lane'.

What would you say has been your favourite story on Wattpad to write?

If you had asked me this a month ago, I would have said The Other Granger Girl, but now, I am really enjoying The Secret Riddle. I am very inspired to write it at the moment, and am currently editing the first 5 chapters or so, minus the prologue, which is why all chapters after 'The Channce' have been taken down. Sorry, guys!

What about your characters? Do they tend to lead the path of your stories, or do you put your foot down and take the lead?

The characters in my stories deffinately write my books for me :) Origionally in The Other Granger Girl, Lucy was going to run away and meet this random guy who would pretend to help her for a few weeks, then turn her in to Voldemort. Lucy, however, had other ideas!

Out of all of your stories, which of your characters can you most engage to and why?

Difficult, difficult... I used to be able to relate to Lucy very well, but lately it hasn't been so, I haven't been enjoying the story lately. At the moment, I would say that I relate to - I don't know. Honestly, I really don't know.

Are there any characters you don't like in your stories?

I don't like the way I have been writing the mains in The Secret Riddle lately, hence the reason I am editing. I also don't like the way I wrote Bella in The Other Granger Girl, she sounds too nice. But actual characters I have written? I haven't made enough to tell.

If you could go back and change one thing in any of your stories - character wise, plot wise etc. What would it be?

Lucy, in The Other Granger Girl, would not have been kidnapped. In fact, she wouldn't have run away until the beginning of 7th year.

What would you say motivates your writing?

My fans. My wonderful, fabulous fans.

Would you like to say anything to your fans?

Thank you.

~~~

PROMOTION TIME! You can write as much as you like to promote as many of your stories as you like!

Please, anyone who reads this, can you read The Secret Riddle? It is the work I am most proud of :)

Of course, also go and read The Gryffindor Lion, or Bee's secret ninja pandas will get you!!!