Interviewing... eternaldestiny!

Hey, once again, this is Bee and welcome to yet another installment of Watty Interviews: Hosted By Bee! Today's interview is with eternaldestiny, who is involved with WATT Magazine! Cool stuff, no? Well then, enjoy!

~~~

So, how did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad when I was around the age of 11. I was searching for free "vampire love stories" (the exact words in the search) because I was a huge Twilight obsessed fan who thought, 'When I grow up, I'm going to marry a sparkly vampire and have babies named Helenannkennedy (a ripoff of Reneesmee)". ( I'm not very proud of it.) But, I did stumble upon Wattpad, so I guess I have to thank Stephanie Meyer for that.

Would you say that Wattpad is addictive?

I would most definitely say that wattpad is addicting. I'm pretty sure someone needs to open up a rehab center for wattpad addicts. (ahem, points to myself)

Who is your favourite Watty writer?

I cna't say that I have a favorite Watty writer simply because there are a billion good writers on here. I'm too lazy to list all the authors, but my suggestion to those looking for a good story, don't go directly to the What's Hot page. consider shuffling and searching through wattpad. You'll never know what you'll find!

Do you have a preferred genre?

I enjoy a lot of different genres. My favorite have to be fantasy, paranormal, romance, comedy, and action. I can hondle susoense but giveme a horror and I'll die. (I'm a coward. Worse than the lion from Wizard of Oz.

Any shout-outs?

My shoutouts have to go to my closest froends on Wattpad, amy3999, xnegativezerox, and my other joint amazing account raawatt. Please please check out raawatt! We publish a magazine every Monday of the week. The magazine WATT Magazine, is filled with tips, reviews, interviews, tips, must reads, competition, and undiscovered gems!! Please check it out!

Okay, now onto your stories! First of all, what (or who) inspired you to write?

An image probably inspires me the most. I love looking through pictures because once I find something inspiring, bam, I'm off writing anamazing story.

What age did you start writing?

I started writing technically at the age of five, but I discovered my passion for writing stories and novels at around the age of 12. You should see some of my Twilight ripoffs. They are hilarious.

What would you say has been your favourite story on Wattpad to write?

My favorite story on wattpad that I've written has got to be..... I don't know. the storiest hat I currently have up on Wattpad aren't that great, but I plan on starting a few stories. These are the titles just in case you want to check them out liater in the year. Chasing Ella, Daddy's Got A Gun, and The Heir Assassin. Currently I do have an awesome short story called Teh Heir Assassin that I wrote for the Lisa McMann comeptition. I think that it's pretty good, so please check it out!

What about your characters? Do they tend to lead the path of your stories, or do you put your foot down and take the lead?

When I write, I want to control my characters to the extent that they start on the right path but manage to progress by themselves. I don't want to force anything into my stories but I do want my characters to be a specific way in the beginning.

Out of all of your stories, which of your characters can you most engage to and why?

I can engage the most to my story the Hunted. The main character is a girl Blythe and I feel like I can relate to her because I've imagined a character like her for a very long time. I can just rlate, ya know?

Are there any characters you don't like in your stories?

Nope, I love all my characters.

If you could go back and change one thing in any of your stories - character wise, plot wise etc. What would it be?

Making it less cliche definitely. I've tried to make my stories the most unique as possible, but sometimes it's hard because there are so many cliches!

What would you say motivates your writing?

Me just having ideas that pop up from some random thought. I always envision a scene or plot and want to put it down on paper.

Would you like to say anything to your fans?

I want to tell my fans thanks because they are the reason I can continue writing.v Their comments and inspiration make my day and I really could not do what I do without them. They are my motivation and I love you guys!!!

~~~

PROMOTION TIME! You can write as much as you like to promote as many of your stories as you like!

So, Their are a few things I would like to promote:

1) This is a fun book with rants, tips, and funny short stories. Please check it out! I try to update every week! Wattpad Cliches For Dummies

2) wattpad's Story Review. I have a lot of competitions and I write the review in this review book. There is positives, negatives, tips, and a rating. If you want to check out some awesome books, please check that out!

3) The Heir assassin. A short story that apparently is really awesome written by me. I plan on extending it and making it a full story soon.

4) WATT Magazine!!!! I mentioned this above but please check it out! tehre are critiques, tips, reviews, promotions, interviews, cnotests, tips, must reads, undiscovered gems, did I already say interviews? Anywho, check it out!

5) Last, I have a challenge. It's Called The One Hundred Chapter Challenge and is a challenge for 100 or more authors together and write a story tigether. If you would like to join please pm me or comment on the story The One Hundred Chapter Challenge.

So Please check this stuff out! And thanks so much for reading my interview!

~~~ eternaldestiny